Housemates with similar bbc interest

Who would you most like to fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funVicky

Female
Me n my housemates were discussing a fantasy we all seem to have experienced... A house party hosted by us of bulls... Just to see what would happen ;)

Well I have a lil game for you ;) one is me n the others are my house mates. I want u to be crude about each of us - tell me who's hot n who's average... I really like to be compared n degraded against my friends...

A) who would be the best fuck n why
B) who is hottest and why
C) who would suck cock best
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once?
E) which two are real size queens
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10

Answer in detail, best answers rewarded with further pics n emails.

A
image.jpg

B
image.jpg

C
image.jpg

Question:
A. Answer- A. She just has that "Best Fuck Look" about her. Bet she has the wettest pussy too.
B. Answer- C. Sexy looking=Red Hot.
C. Answer- A. Nice DSL's.
D. Answer-A. Has that gang me look.
E. Answer- A&B.
F. Answer- A. That look just radiates it.
G. Answer-A. Her eyes give her away as being the easiest.
H. Answer-
A gets a 6.
B gets a 7.
C gets a 9 1/2.

Reactions: wit
A) A because se is prettiest and most innocent looking
B) A
C) C she looks like she has had a lot of experience
D) B
E) A & C
F) A can tell from her eyes
G) C blondness is a give away
H) A-9, B-7, C-8

Reactions: wit
A) who would be the best fuck n why - B. She looks like she knows how to get wild.
B) who is hottest and why - B, because of the answer to question A.
C) who would suck cock best - A because she looks like she has something to prove
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once? - C. she probably gets lots of attention
E) which two are real size queens - B and C. Both look like they have confidence in their pussy
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell - C, blondes are just dirtier in the sack.
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell - A because she is the least attractive of her friends.
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10 - A=5 body, 7 looks | B=9 body, 8 looks | C=7 body, 8 looks

img_20140826_025523-jpg.434851
img_20140826_025457-jpg.434850
img_20140826_030327-jpg.434849
enjoy it
img_20140826_030311-jpg.434848
img_20140826_025824-jpg.434846

A. A looks like she is the easiest
B. A looks like she would give you a really sloppy bj and gag herself trying to take it all
C. I would say c is the hottest to me because she looks like a blonde that worships black cock
D. I think A and B have both been ganged before they look like they would really enjoy having dick alround them.
E. A is probably the filthiest she looks like she could be a nasty bitch if u made her.
F. A and C look like they would be size queens especially C she looks like she likes to be stretched
G. A would be the best fuck cause she looks like she would be a good whore and let you do anything to her.
RATINGS
A. 7 1/2
B. 8
C. 10

Back