• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Housemates with similar bbc interest

Who would you most like to fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me n my housemates were discussing a fantasy we all seem to have experienced... A house party hosted by us of bulls... Just to see what would happen ;)

Well I have a lil game for you ;) one is me n the others are my house mates. I want u to be crude about each of us - tell me who's hot n who's average... I really like to be compared n degraded against my friends...

A) who would be the best fuck n why
B) who is hottest and why
C) who would suck cock best
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once?
E) which two are real size queens
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10

Answer in detail, best answers rewarded with further pics n emails.

A
image.jpg

B
image.jpg

C
image.jpg

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
Question:
A. Answer- A. She just has that "Best Fuck Look" about her. Bet she has the wettest pussy too.
B. Answer- C. Sexy looking=Red Hot.
C. Answer- A. Nice DSL's.
D. Answer-A. Has that gang me look.
E. Answer- A&B.
F. Answer- A. That look just radiates it.
G. Answer-A. Her eyes give her away as being the easiest.
H. Answer-
A gets a 6.
B gets a 7.
C gets a 9 1/2.

A) A because se is prettiest and most innocent looking
B) A
C) C she looks like she has had a lot of experience
D) B
E) A & C
F) A can tell from her eyes
G) C blondness is a give away
H) A-9, B-7, C-8

A) who would be the best fuck n why - B. She looks like she knows how to get wild.
B) who is hottest and why - B, because of the answer to question A.
C) who would suck cock best - A because she looks like she has something to prove
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once? - C. she probably gets lots of attention
E) which two are real size queens - B and C. Both look like they have confidence in their pussy
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell - C, blondes are just dirtier in the sack.
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell - A because she is the least attractive of her friends.
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10 - A=5 body, 7 looks | B=9 body, 8 looks | C=7 body, 8 looks

hunter223

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
A. A looks like she is the easiest
B. A looks like she would give you a really sloppy bj and gag herself trying to take it all
C. I would say c is the hottest to me because she looks like a blonde that worships black cock
D. I think A and B have both been ganged before they look like they would really enjoy having dick alround them.
E. A is probably the filthiest she looks like she could be a nasty bitch if u made her.
F. A and C look like they would be size queens especially C she looks like she likes to be stretched
G. A would be the best fuck cause she looks like she would be a good whore and let you do anything to her.
RATINGS
A. 7 1/2
B. 8
C. 10