House party for bulls - with pics

Who would u most like to fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funVicky

Female
Me n my housemates were discussing a fantasy we all seem to have experienced... A house party hosted by us of bulls... Just to see what would happen ;)

Well I have a lil game for you ;) one is me n the others are my house mates. I want u to be crude about each of us - tell me who's hot n who's average... I really like to be compared n degraded against my friends...

A) who would be the best fuck n why
B) who is hottest and why
C) who would suck cock best
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once?
E) which two are real size queens
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10

Answer in detail, best answers rewarded with further pics n emails.

A:
http://i60.tinypic.com/20ru6mh.jpg
20ru6mh.jpg

B
http://i59.tinypic.com/11t1y8g.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/11snsk0.jp

11snsk0.jpg

C

A) who would be the best fuck n why. as for best fuck, and this is just my preference C would be for me. seems like she would be the one with the tightest pussy out of the group. if i had to pick a follow up def A since she seems like she can take a few poundings
B) who is hottest and why. Hottest, C cause i feel like she has a little prim and proper lady thing going on and really want to wreck that.
C) who would suck cock best. A would suck dick best, in my experience she is the kind that does it best if i had to pick a second i would say C, she seems she has that innocent face that would be an absolute freak in bed
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once? I want to say B has been gang banged by 3 guys at once. don't really have a reason just instinct.
E) which two are real size queens, as for size queens A and B, C might have not had that much experience yet but i have bee wrong before. Knew a chick like C thought she was innocent and regular chick but apparently she has been in a foursome before, i didn't see that coming. So i still got my doubt about C
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell. as for filthiest hard to say and i want to say B again as she might be a certified freak i want to say A's got something she is hiding, haha.
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell....as for easiest i want to say B. saying that from just sort of being around a few girls. and that eye make up i want to say she is a bit of a party girl and might ******* a few. nothing against her or the makeup, i just know quite a few girls with that style that were easy.
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10 A= 7 but you got nice tits and have a feeling a nice ass is back there too so will give you a 7.8 in total. as for face, quite sexy so 8.2, B= looks like she got a nice body on her, nice looking tits, feel like she will have a bit of ass back there to but probably not as much as A so will give her 7.6 as for her face she is good look too so will give her 7.9. now for C, no doubt she is sexy and she got a petite slim body because of that for her body am giving her an over 8 and her face 8.5 actually 8.6 because of that grin she got on her face, looks mischievous a bit

cheers.

hmm hard to decide. B got some nice tits i want to see. C has that petite body...decisions decisions....Why not both? haha just kidding. will take C

A) who would be the best fuck n why. Small petite tight C.
B) who is hottest and why. She is small looks quite reserved and prim and proper C.
C) who would suck cock best. i like B's full bottom lip.
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once? I reckon C.
E) which two are real size queens,
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell. I reckon C she has an innocent look about her but not sure hey.
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell....I am going to say C why i have picked her i have no idea.
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10 A 6 stunning women great body i would love to fuck.
B 7 also small and petite i like that also would love to stick my cock into her.
C for me is an 8 love that innocent look that conservative look small petite and great little body.

A) who would be the best fuck n why.... A) would be the best fuck... That body is amazing and I would have hella fun with that my damn self.
B) who is hottest and why.... A) is the hottest... Again her body... The length of her hair... And she's a cutie. She can have my dick anytime she would like yum
C) who would suck cock best. I think A would suck the best cock... Her lips are full... Mouth looks wide enough to fit my dick without biting it by accident... And she has a long neck... Nice for that deep throat
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once? I would choose C) because she looks shy... And most shy girls are undercover freaks and are willing to do more.
E) which two are real size queens, I would pick A and B ... Both look like women who know what they want... A) with a body like hers she has to b a size queen cuz king dick is what she deserves B) because she's small and small girls like big things.
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell. I would guess C) again because she looks shy... And shy doesn't fool me... I've been with shy women and they were the filthiest freakiest ones I've been with... And C) seems to fit that type in my eyes.
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell.... I would think B) just by they way she's blowing that kiss in the picture... Looks like she's used to blowing and giving kisses
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10 A) 10! Perfect dime... I bet she got a phat ass to along with some nice hips.... She can have me anyday.... B) I'd rate be a 7... She looks like she has more body than the picture shows... And C) I'd rate her a 5... Just cuz she looks to petite for me.

So... wich ones have been gangbanged? And who are the size queens? I think B has been gangbanged and that A and C are the size queens.

A) who would be the best fuck n why. A - she looks like she has some big cock and lots of it!.
B) who is hottest and why. B -she looks like she is quite reserved and prim and proper, but fucks like a banshee lol
C) who would suck cock best. C - I bet she has had lots of practice!
D) which of us do u think has been ganged by three guys at once? A
E) which two are real size queens,: B and C
F) who is the filthiest n how can u tell. A -she has the look - trying to be all innocent but once she gets going....
G) who is the easiest n how can u tell....B -I think she would feel any guy speaking to her wants her for her mind; but in reality they just want to get between her legs and fuck her long and hard!
H) rate each of our bodies n looks out of 10: A = biggest tits, kissable lips and long fingers to wank the biggest cocks -rating is a 8
B - small, petite, smallest tits but bangs well lol Rating is a 7
C; sweet and innocent look, blonde rating is a 7 as well

Back