Hotwives: What is the longest BBC or dildo…

My wife can take a replica Lex Steele dildo about 7 inches doggy style before tapping out, but legs up on her back he can go balls deep no problem which is like 9.5 inches.

doggy style up her ass about 5 inches max. Ass up on her side she really likes it deep, about 8 inches before tapping out. But honestly that's about as deep as I can practically go, my wife has really big round athletic ass, you lose about 1.5 inches getting into that thing.

i've taken a 9 inch but don't like the banging into my cervix. I prefer 7-8 inches and thicker than most i've used. found one that's 8 inches and 7 inches around. i love that full feeling inside my pussy of course prefer a real bbc around that size. and, what girl doesn't?
You know it girl!

You know it girl!
Want to feel that too. My hubby says I can try it as long as I don't get carried away with the whole thing of being attracted to black men. I have been for years and just recently shared my one fantasy that I want to fulfill. His fantasy is to be with me and Another woman and I find it hard to let him be with another girl and him falling for her. I've never been with a black man nor have I had a very thick man inside me white or Spanish men.. guess I haven't been lucky yet, but I can't wait to feel filled and full . Length matters but I need something bigger around

Back