Hotwife

Xwxw

Couple
Hi ... Who can advise I'm looking for a way So i can My wife's thoughts changed And make it hotwife I want to watch my wife have sex With my revolver at work The problem is that my wife is religious And do not accept this One night I told her that my colleague is at work He will come for dinner at my house I asked her To wear tight clothes Or short And that change Her way of choosing clothes I told her He should know friends I have a beautiful wife And exciting I convinced her that we were at home You wouldn't wear that on the street In the end Accept the idea And the Clothes put Midriff The back exposed without Bra Try to make her know I want you to be hotwife But she didn't understand what I meant I told her That my work buddy He loves women stunts it's a Knows a woman's choice I hope you understand what I mean And you start asking me On what's on my mind Via This tip When he came My work buddy Be dazzled by it And the Flirt with her I told her In front of her I also I understand women That my wife How exciting it looks I have a touch Her chest I said look What do I get Every night It was a soiree Enjoyable She was very close to him While gone To the kitchen Went with it I wanted to know What are you thinking about She asked me Are you right, I'm sexy And beautiful Say sure Do you notice How he looked at you.You had to Change your style In clothes from a while And the To be a woman Modern Go and change Your clothes I was hoping that She is asking me Want to have sex with him .I asked her At the end of the evening And on the bed before sleep I talked to her About my work buddy And his previous sexual relations Hint of it That women She loves sex with him And they are They ask him to ..Weeks later Few I told her he would come To watch the match And stay up late with us And he will come with him another person . I swear I didn't ask her You surprised me that night I wear clothes Very exciting Without asking her Mini skirt With a shirt Open to chest And waist It was a little from the waist Shine. Even my work buddy He was amazed everybody he liked her He was trying to get close to her He no longer cares about the match Even my wife Moment that It was if she went To the kitchen He had seen her In every move I swear it's a He was watching the match It was His penis is erect Everyone saw that An idea that I make for him space Until he gets closer to her Idea to go To buy beer or Pretend to be tired And go to sleep It was said It did not survive Because my wife Asked to speak to me in the room She said she noticed something She did not like it she said to me it feels Guilt Because she A moment that my soulmate at work Erect penis And the She should change her clothes I tried to persuade her Just that Nothing normal And it is It must be exciting And accept that ...Is there any way Until I make it Have sex with my lover at work I hope to see it My revolvy fuck at work

Back