Hotwife wannabe looking for partner

Chicabuscando

Female
From
Spain
Looking for a Hotwife-cuckold relationship. LTR.

Also Stags also very welcomed. Stag-Vixen relationships sound lovely to me.

I quite enjoy dominant men that enjoy sharing me.

Feel free to write meet if you´re interested in me and want to tell me what you´re looking for. English speakers are also welcomed, but please be realistic about the distance and possibilities. I´m not interested in online relationships or online chatting, Kik, Telegram, Skype or whatever.... I´m looking for something real. Just one person, and a real one, not an avatar:) Neither interested in collecting online friends, thank you.

I have no problem with you sharing me but I want you to be 100% monogamous to me.

Please, if you have interest send me a private message, I´m not so good at using the forum.

Preferentemente buscando una relación Zorra-cornudo o Stag-Vixen.

Puedes escribirme si tienes interés en mi y quieres exponerme que buscas tú.

Estoy buscando esto dentro de una relación real de pareja estable , “normal” de cara a la galería y duradera.

Un hombre que sea 100% fiel a mi pero que disfrute compartiéndome con otros.
Si te interesa enviame un mensaje privado por favor.

Last edited:

Feel free to write meet if you´re interested in me and want to tell me what you´re looking for. English speakers are also welcomed, but please be realistic about the distance and possibilities. I´m not interested in online relationships or online chatting, Kik, Telegram, Skype or whatever.... I´m looking for something real. Just one person, and a real one, not an avatar:) Neither interested in collecting online friends, thank you.

I have no problem with you sharing me but I want you to be 100% monogamous to me.

Estoy buscando esto dentro de una relación real de pareja estable , “normal” de cara a la galería y duradera.

Un hombre qu sea 100% fiel a mi pero que disfrute compartiéndome con otros.
Hola.... soy espanol. En que ciudad estas?

A woman looking for...? Cd let's just day I'm in need of a new hotwife 😁

Hi dm me

Hello Nena 😊 yes I would like.to ingage with a hotwife so we can play and enjoy life together ❤️ so I can watch and participate while.you get bbc and some and I will always remain monogamous and always respect and love you lets chat and see where it goes I'm in nyc I understand and speak Spanish but not to good writing it u read a bit but not so much but I speak Spanish lets chat my dear 🙂

Attachments

• 20161224_150620.jpg
    20161224_150620.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Notes_210510_150811_7e1.jpg
    Notes_210510_150811_7e1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Notes_210510_150806_866.jpg
    Notes_210510_150806_866.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello Nena 😊 yes I would like.to ingage with a hotwife so we can play and enjoy life together ❤️ so I can watch and participate while.you get bbc and some and I will always remain monogamous and always respect and love you lets chat and see where it goes I'm in nyc I understand and speak Spanish but not to good writing it u read a bit but not so much but I speak Spanish lets chat my dear 🙂
Vigor, if you're a man, why do you have yourself listed as a female?

Back