Hotwife Temptation and Initiation

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
A Naughty Idea

A naughty idea I’ve been toying with over the past couple days is to invite a wife who is very curious about getting with a brother into a hotel room with you when you’re about to have a session with a hotwife, so she could get a first hand account, or live view of the action.

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 10.58.58 AM.png

The idea is to get her to photo or film the action for you, knowing fully well doing something like that may arouse her greatly, since the experience will likely leave an indelible imprint on her mind. The ultimate intent is, this will hopefully get her to finally make the transition from thinking about to finally deciding to take a BBC at some point later.

I’d imagine a BBC curious wife may find it hot to hear the kind of talk that goes on between a couple in that kind of situation, plus she gets to document the range of activity from a wife being seduced to ravished in bed.

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 11.04.32 AM.png

This is a plus if a black stud would like to have the meeting recorded, as it frees up ones mind to concentrate on the seduction, knowing you don’t have to do any of the filming or photographing yourself, given you have a willing and curious BBC wife in the room to do so for you.

Comments or PMs especially from people in the NY, Jersey or nearby states welcomed.

A Naughty Idea

A naughty idea I’ve been toying with over the past couple days is to invite a wife who is very curious about getting with a brother into a hotel room with you when you’re about to have a session with a hotwife, so she could get a first hand account, or live view of the action.

View attachment 1981665

The idea is to get her to photo or film the action for you, knowing fully well doing something like that may arouse her greatly, since the experience will likely leave an indelible imprint on her mind. The ultimate intent is, this will hopefully get her to finally make the transition from thinking about to finally deciding to take a BBC at some point later.

I’d imagine a BBC curious wife may find it hot to hear the kind of talk that goes on between a couple in that kind of situation, plus she gets to document the range of activity from a wife being seduced to ravished in bed.

View attachment 1981671

This is a plus if a black stud would like to have the meeting recorded, as it frees up ones mind to concentrate on the seduction, knowing you don’t have to do any of the filming or photographing yourself, given you have a willing and curious BBC wife in the room to do so for you.

Comments or PMs especially from people in the NY, Jersey or nearby states welcomed.
great story with great pics. I’m in New Jersey and would love to get together

Attachments

• 201CAB64-BE36-4B02-B6C1-0A41B49DC33D.jpeg
    201CAB64-BE36-4B02-B6C1-0A41B49DC33D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Back