Hotwife lifestyle and *******/family

We love the hotwife lifestyle, specifically IR. My wife worries about people finding out. I'd like her to get a QOS tattoo but then the ******* would see it. What do you guys do

How about when family find out. Or *******.what do you do. How do you adapt?
Its best to keep ******* out of it. You only get one chance to raise them right so why throw a curve ball at them?

I have friends who are swingers, and have two boys. Mostly, she plays around with other women, but they are good at keeping the ******* out of it. Funny thing, I am part of their network of lifestyle friends, but we all got together and had nights out, or potlucks at their house, where nothing dirty was mentioned, and the ******* were there, and all of us would bring our *******.

There was nothing that would tip anyone off to their lifestyle. Suburban rich family, she was the stereotypical soccer mom.

We didnt start in the lifestyle till after my two sons had grown up and left school. I’m not sure I’d have risked it while they were in school, too many bullies around etc.
If you do start in the lifestyle when ******* are young, I suggest people keep it away from the house, visit clubs etc. And have the QoS hidden away where they won’t see it, even in a bikini.

Weve done black bull swinging with another young parent couple sometimes - totally normal looking suburban couple, mom is blonde, pleasantly plump, and has a killer smile. Nobody would ever guess that she gets turned out by black men on special weekends lol. But we've discussed it before. They say if they ever felt like their ******* were in danger of discovering their lifestyle, they'd end it until they were older. I agree. But let's hope that doesn't have to happen.

We love the hotwife lifestyle, specifically IR. My wife worries about people finding out. I'd like her to get a QOS tattoo but then the ******* would see it. What do you guys do

i think with her wrap around tattoo, she could 'tuck' a qos tattoo in there. it would stick out if it's in a new 'public' area.

The tattoo is a commitment for sure and I'd say it all depends on where you get it and how many people around know the meaning. With family we keep our sex lives private. I guess I have told my cousin but she enjoys a not typical sexual relationship as well so no worries there.

You can get a permanent tattoo in a non visible area. If you choose to. But I would recommend a temporary or a anklet. You never know you might stop the lifestyle. So why have a permanent mark.

Just tell the ******* she got the tattoo because she liked the story. According to Fyodor Dostoyevski, Pushkin’s tale represents “the pinnacle of the art of the fantastic.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Queen_of_Spades_(story)

Back