Hotwife Jenna - European Queen of Spades (in France and Switzerland)

HotwifeJenna

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
France
Hi everybody,

Hi, I’m Hotwife Jenna (aka Envieplurielle, our couple nickname), a 42 yo' married slut & a real Queen of Spades from Europe (living in Switzerland (3 weeks a month) and in Paris (1 week a month) and often travelling to Italy). My husband likes to watch me beeing fucked and filled up by Big Black Cocks. And i'm a Queen of spades since 2006.

All BBC in the above mentionned areas are always welcome to contact me for REAL dates filmed by my hubby. We are a cuckolding oriented married couple, me as an proud Hotwife slut & cuckoldress... My husband is an experimented and helpful cuckold hubby.

As you can see on our pictures and videos, we are using 2 different nickname: Hotwife Jenna (especially on international website like here) and ENVIEPLURIELLE (especially in french swinger website).

Hot Kiss
Hotwife Jenna and the cuck'

IMG_20200211_204753.jpg

Last edited:
HI everyvody,

Hi, I’m Hotwife Jenna (or Envieplurielle when i'm in France), a 36 yo' married slut & a real Queen of Spades from Europe (living in F, IT, CH and sometime USA). My husband likes to watch me beeing fucked and filled up by Big Black Cocks. And i'm a Queen of spades since 2006.

All BBC in the above mentionned areas are always welcome to contact me for REAL dates filmed by my hubby. We are a cuckolding oriented married couple, me as an proud Hotwife slut & cuckoldress... My husband is an experimented and helpful cuckold hubby.

As you can see on our pictures and videos, we are using 2 different nickname: Hotwife Jenna (especially on international website like here) and ENVIEPLURIELLE (especially in french swinger website).

Hot Kiss
Hotwife Jenna and the cuck'

View attachment 1976108View attachment 1976109
Some fun you had.....je vais t'envoyer un message

Back