Hotwife in North Florida, PCB

View attachment 382234 t1.jpeg t4.jpeg We are a couple in the Panama City Beach area. My wife likes black men and we are seeking a black bull for her. He would be her man, see her when he wants, let the husband watch only when he wants. We are in our early 40's and only want men our age or older. She's very sweet and submissive to dominant black men.

Attachments

• t78.jpg
    t78.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 498
  • boobs.jpeg
    boobs.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
Ok, why the insecurity of any having black men 40 or older? If you want your wife to be taken care of, does it matter the age of the stud? Just curious. ..I know you will opine it us because you don't want immature individuals falling in love.

Ok, why the insecurity of any having black men 40 or older? If you want your wife to be taken care of, does it matter the age of the stud? Just curious. ..I know you will opine it us because you don't want immature individuals falling in love.

Has nothing to do with insecurity, you don't know what you are talking about. Yes, it does matter the age of the "stud". Over 40

We are a couple in the Panama City Beach area. My wife likes black men and we are seeking a black bull for her. He would be her man, see her when he wants, let the husband watch only when he wants. We are in our early 40's and only want men our age or older. She's very sweet and submissive to dominant black men.
so fucking hot

Why r u speaking for her.why isint she here picking her own dick out to fuck?why r u here interacting and studying dick?

Cuz he's topping from the bottom. If you know what your talking about then you'll know what that means. If you know your place you'll seduce not just her but him too.

Back