Hotwife in Greensboro,NC seeking first BBC

Hornycplnc

Couple
From
NC, US
Hotwife couple in Greensboro,NC area seeking first bbc experience for mid may .Looking for a mature respectful adult, d/d free guy that's experienced with couples and knows how to play within their rules. Must be 30 years or older and able to cam before meeting up.

Last edited:
39 single no *******, ******* drama and disease free looking for a good time. Here are pic and hope you like what you see. If interested leave me a message and let me know what you think. Check out my profile and you can kik me @ITTCNS and hope you like

Hotwife couple in Greensboro,NC area seeking first bbc experience.Looking for a mature respectful adult, d/d free guy that's experienced with couples and knows how to play within their rules. Must be 30 years or older and able to cam before meeting up.
Ok, are u guy's true and real cuckolding couple no pictures freaks?
Well give me your email!

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web guys! Enjoy exploring all your fantasies and desires! I'd love to introduce your luscious wife to the carnal pleasure of my thick black cock! I'm not that far away! :sex:

I am in Jacksonville. Usually free on late nights after 8pm. Will be interested in meeting you and seeing how things go . Email me in the members area and we can exchange true contact info

Back