Hotwife heels

Thecreature

Male
From
CA, US
Whenever my lady an I hit up the bars or bring her out to flirt an have fun, she always wears what we deemed as her "come fuck me" heels. And anytime she wears em, I love cumming on her toes before she slips them into her heels. Was wondering if there is anyone else that enjoys this here as much as I do.

My wife has a pair of candy apple red heels, that she wore the very first time our long time bull friend fucked her. From then on, he always insisted she wore them when we caught up. We cal them her 'Dorothy glitter heels' from Wizard of Oz. I love it when we go out with friends or family, especially her parents, knowing those heels have been pinned back behind her ears so many times while his tongue is down her throat and his cock has unloaded in her.

Sometimes i've needed to have a wank if we're getting ready to go out and she walks around the house wearing panties, bra and those heels. We will never, ever throw those heels out :)

My wife has a pair of candy apple red heels, that she wore the very first time our long time bull friend fucked her. From then on, he always insisted she wore them when we caught up. We cal them her 'Dorothy glitter heels' from Wizard of Oz. I love it when we go out with friends or family, especially her parents, knowing those heels have been pinned back behind her ears so many times while his tongue is down her throat and his cock has unloaded in her.

Sometimes i've needed to have a wank if we're getting ready to go out and she walks around the house wearing panties, bra and those heels. We will never, ever throw those heels out :)
Sexy as fuck!

Whenever my lady an I hit up the bars or bring her out to flirt an have fun, she always wears what we deemed as her "come fuck me" heels. And anytime she wears em, I love cumming on her toes before she slips them into her heels. Was wondering if there is anyone else that enjoys this here as much as I do.
I do that from time to time on my girlfriends feet. Don't think I have pic but will take one.

Back