Hotwife/Girlfriend Sucks BBC

This was somewhat unexpected. We had an ad on CL and set up a meeting with the dude in the video. My wife (ex now) does not care for facial hair nor thin dudes. On his CL pic he did not have facial hair. He showed up in the lobby of our hotel where we were going to meet. Not only was he skinny he had a beard. My wife said "if that's him, no way." We got up and walked over to the restaurant next door without acknowledging him. He kept calling. I told my wife let's not be like the rest of the flakes and be honest why we bailed. I answered and told him it was us he saw in the lobby and to come to the restaurant and we'd buy him a *******. He came by and we talked about her not liking facial hair and that she felt he misrepresented himself in the CL ad. He was a very cool dude but we agreed that maybe another time. My wife and I went back to the room. He called (smooth move) and asked if he could use the bathroom. By now my wife had a couple of glasses of wine and said "OK out of curiosity let me see what you have." The video is the result.

Attachments

• 122017 Huge Dick From CL.MOV
    111.6 MB
Back