Hotwife & enjoying it!!

Correct.A hot wife is bassicaly a wife with a hall pass to seewhom she wants while the husband is fully aware and on board but he does not play except for with his wife.A hotwife may or may not choose a black guy but a QofS is bbc only.Nothing else will do,period.We were a couple that would swap with another couple first,then I became more of a hotwife,now Im definately a black only hotwife.
A beautiful one! Love that your Black only!

My Hotwife Im fucking is great we have bf/gf relationship. Her hubby doesn't know but he suspects, we have been together for 5 yrs now...
We are both veryfullfilled.

My Hotwife Im fucking is great we have bf/gf relationship. Her hubby doesn't know but he suspects, we have been together for 5 yrs now...
We are both veryfullfilled.
Soooo, is she a hotwife if he doesn't know? Or simply a cheating spouse? I'm under the impression that Hotwife is an accepted lifestyle for married couples who are aware.

3-4 years ago I had no idea what a hotwife was,I had no idea what a bull was,and I had no idea what cucks were,and I had no idea my husband would be turned on by all of this.We started out swapping with another couple and it was awesome.Its a long story about how we got from that point to me becoming a hotwife and ultimately a bbc only QofS at this point but I can honestly say I love it.I love hot black guys,I love having a bf or bull,I love my husband being turned on by it,I love peoples comments and messages to me on here,and like seeing other couples & woman like myself that indulge in this.I do not currently have a bull but when I meet the right one I definately will again and I cant wait! I love being a hotwife!He is a few pics,first me and my husband,then me getting ready for my bull in the lingerie my husband got me to wear for my bull and then my bull greeting me.:qos::wub:View attachment 1838914View attachment 1838916View attachment 1838914View attachment 1838916View attachment 1838917

what a heartwarming & sexy Storie and Thank You for sharing it's cool to connect with sexy cool Hot wives and couples like yourself

Lol what's the difference between a hotwife and a Queenofspades ?
A hotwife doesn’t necessarily choose black men. A QOS knows that it’s black cock that she wants and won’t settle for a white bull.
Correct.A hot wife is bassicaly a wife with a hall pass to seewhom she wants while the husband is fully aware and on board but he does not play except for with his wife.A hotwife may or may not choose a black guy but a QofS is bbc only.Nothing else will do,period.We were a couple that would swap with another couple first,then I became more of a hotwife,now Im definately a black only hotwife.
Your definition of the Hotwife is rather simple but also almost satisfying, i think. Another difference between a Hotwife and a Queen of Spades is that the Hotwife is typically married, or, sometimes in an other long-term/stable relationship with a man (husband, or, sometimes boyfriend); the QoS on the other hand could be any woman, no matter if in a relationship or single, with the only significance that she prefers black men sexually. However, in contrast to your description, @Valleygirl82, this does not necessarily imply that she doesn`t have "sexual relations" with non-black men at all! (Also it does not imply that she is necessarily a white woman, BTW.)

What a sweet and sexy story... one much like ours. Also you have some very beautiful and sexy photos :)

We'd also consider ourselves more in the "hotwife" category versus "cuckold", although not exclusively in every respect, and not judging anyone that loves either ;) We love sharing and seeing others shared!

Good luck and hope you find some new friends on B2W!

3-4 years ago I had no idea what a hotwife was,I had no idea what a bull was,and I had no idea what cucks were,and I had no idea my husband would be turned on by all of this.We started out swapping with another couple and it was awesome.Its a long story about how we got from that point to me becoming a hotwife and ultimately a bbc only QofS at this point but I can honestly say I love it.I love hot black guys,I love having a bf or bull,I love my husband being turned on by it,I love peoples comments and messages to me on here,and like seeing other couples & woman like myself that indulge in this.I do not currently have a bull but when I meet the right one I definately will again and I cant wait! I love being a hotwife!He is a few pics,first me and my husband,then me getting ready for my bull in the lingerie my husband got me to wear for my bull and then my bull greeting me.:qos::wub:View attachment 1838914View attachment 1838916View attachment 1838917

Awesome! I can totally relate to your story. Thank you, you truly inspire me :lips::blackheart:

3-4 years ago I had no idea what a hotwife was,I had no idea what a bull was,and I had no idea what cucks were,and I had no idea my husband would be turned on by all of this.We started out swapping with another couple and it was awesome.Its a long story about how we got from that point to me becoming a hotwife and ultimately a bbc only QofS at this point but I can honestly say I love it.I love hot black guys,I love having a bf or bull,I love my husband being turned on by it,I love peoples comments and messages to me on here,and like seeing other couples & woman like myself that indulge in this.I do not currently have a bull but when I meet the right one I definately will again and I cant wait! I love being a hotwife!He is a few pics,first me and my husband,then me getting ready for my bull in the lingerie my husband got me to wear for my bull and then my bull greeting me.:qos::wub:View attachment 1838914View attachment 1838916View attachment 1838917
I've loved that too. Getting monogamic now (only 1 bbc).

What a great thread. You hotwives are the best! It is so much fun getting to see you be sexually fulfilled. Thank you all so much for sharing.

3-4 years ago I had no idea what a hotwife was,I had no idea what a bull was,and I had no idea what cucks were,and I had no idea my husband would be turned on by all of this.We started out swapping with another couple and it was awesome.Its a long story about how we got from that point to me becoming a hotwife and ultimately a bbc only QofS at this point but I can honestly say I love it.I love hot black guys,I love having a bf or bull,I love my husband being turned on by it,I love peoples comments and messages to me on here,and like seeing other couples & woman like myself that indulge in this.I do not currently have a bull but when I meet the right one I definately will again and I cant wait! I love being a hotwife!He is a few pics,first me and my husband,then me getting ready for my bull in the lingerie my husband got me to wear for my bull and then my bull greeting me.:qos::wub:View attachment 1838916View attachment 1838917
We bulls love hotwives just like you who are always ready and willing to submit to the passion and lust of a BBC! Thanks for sharing beautiful! 😍

Back