Hotwife Couple

Tash4demons

Couple
From
NJ, US
Hi guys, we are a married Hotwife/cuckold couple that are looking for Alpha experienced bull/bulls. We are not new to the site and are back after taking a little hiatus. Older experienced gentleman/men prefered. We travel throughout the U.S. Due to his profession, so please don't hesitate to ask about your location

Hi guys, we are a married Hotwife/cuckold couple that are looking for Alpha experienced bull/bulls. We are not new to the site and are back after taking a little hiatus. Older experienced gentleman/men prefered. We travel throughout the U.S. Due to his profession, so please don't hesitate to ask about your location

I'm in New Orleans.

Hey bro you think fake??
I've seen their profile pic posted on the site where I posted the thread with the pics I showed and about 6 more.
I met the couple in 2010. Still friends with the husband and his new wife ( a cute blonde) and I can say for certain, that profile pic is not Tash.

I contacted them on the other site, and here privately as I wanted to inquire about their use of the pic- as I'm not saying it was malicious in nature, only deceptive.
However I've never heard back from them in either place.

So while I'm not yet hitting the fraud button on whoever is behind the profile, I am curious as to the explanation.

B.

I've seen their profile pic posted on the site where I posted the thread with the pics I showed and about 6 more.
I met the couple in 2010. Still friends with the husband and his new wife ( a cute blonde) and I can say for certain, that profile pic is not Tash.

I contacted them on the other site, and here privately as I wanted to inquire about their use of the pic- as I'm not saying it was malicious in nature, only deceptive.
However I've never heard back from them in either place.

So while I'm not yet hitting the fraud button on whoever is behind the profile, I am curious as to the explanation.

B.
Ok thanks bro they gave me their Kik so I was just wondering this site full of fakes so good looks;)

Let's link

Back