hotwhiteuk is fake

It doesnt metter u follow me or not . The important thing u became a lier.bye bye

I never talked to you before so why are you saying good bye. I never said hi....

This site is just like all the online crap all bullshit....just freaks looking to get pics and get off online.

LOL this is why i follow MacNFries

Thanks, GenSchol, but I thought this thread to be quite comical, to begin with. I was posting that cartoon to make light of the responses of Hornyguy122 & NJcuck22, :rolleyes:. It reminded me of my *******, when she was a little girl, and we got her an Easter basket which had some of those little gold, foil wrapped chocolate coins; remember those? And my ******* played with those coins for a couple days; then one of them started to unwrap itself. So she peeled the gold foil off to discover it was just chocolate, and she became so disappointed; made me feel bad ... :p I ended up making a special trip to the bank and getting her 5 of those shiny, gold tone dollar coins, which she still has to this day. Anyways ...

There is only one place I would take serious the representations of the posters, and that would be in the Interracial Dating section, yet, when you go there, hardly anyone uses that section because THERE they eventually have to prove WHO they really are.

This thread reminds me of the old joke that goes like this:
"Do you have any naked pictures of your wife?" :)
"No, I don't. Why?" :confused:
"Would you like some?" :D

Or, the joke where a married man is complaining to his friend that since getting married his wife doesn't give him as much sex as she did before they got married.
The married man's friend starts laughing and says, "Why don't you quit complaining? Since you married her I know a dozen guys she stopped fucking all together, including me!"

Thanks, GenSchol, but I thought this thread to be quite comical, to begin with. I was posting that cartoon to make light of the responses of Hornyguy122 & NJcuck22, :rolleyes:. It reminded me of my *******, when she was a little girl, and we got her an Easter basket which had some of those little gold, foil wrapped chocolate coins; remember those? And my ******* played with those coins for a couple days; then one of them started to unwrap itself. So she peeled the gold foil off to discover it was just chocolate, and she became so disappointed; made me feel bad ... :p I ended up making a special trip to the bank and getting her 5 of those shiny, gold tone dollar coins, which she still has to this day. Anyways ...

There is only one place I would take serious the representations of the posters, and that would be in the Interracial Dating section, yet, when you go there, hardly anyone uses that section because THERE they eventually have to prove WHO they really are.

This thread reminds me of the old joke that goes like this:
"Do you have any naked pictures of your wife?" :)
"No, I don't. Why?" :confused:
"Would you like some?" :D

Or, the joke where a married man is complaining to his friend that since getting married his wife doesn't give him as much sex as she did before they got married.
The married man's friend starts laughing and says, "Why don't you quit complaining? Since you married her I know a dozen guys she stopped fucking all together, including me!"
Sadly I remember those, Im feeling old again LOL

Back