Hotties in Hollywood, Music Industry & etc

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I compiled a few photos of some of my personal favorite women in Hollywood, music entertainment, and basically any public figure. Sure, I could have put an Angelia Jolie or whoever is the hot person at the moment, but I'd prefer to put women I'M actually attracted to.

Anyhow, I just put a few women here. Feel free to add a picture of someone you like.

To the female members of the site, feel free to contribute photos of the men you're attracted to as well.

Freida Pinto - She starred in Slumdog Millionaire, she's from India.

freida-pinto.jpg

Piper Perabo - She's an American actress. I don't know about you, but I think she's beautiful!

piper-perabo-20080623-427769.jpg
piper_perabo_beverly_hills_chihuahua_premiere_9.jpg

Michelle Beadle - She's the host of ESPN's Sportsnation. She's funny and sexy. The type of woman you can ******* a beer with, watch sports, and have fun in the bedroom.

0313MichelleBeadle (1).jpg
michelle-beadle_display_image.png

Mandy Moore - She use to sing, I don't know what she's been doing recently. I always thought she was cute though.

mandy-moore-virgin.jpg

Olivia Wilde - She's an actress. I think she has a unique look to her.

wilde_olivia.jpgolivia_wilde_hot.jpgolivia_wilde_red_carpet.jpg

Suchita Vadlamani - She's a former News Reporter in Atlanta. She's from India.

suchita-vadlamani.jpg

Lisa Ling

LisaLing456.jpg
Green+Inaugural+Ball+2009+Arrivals+_egw1445Xi7l.jpg

Kelly Ripa - Funny, fit, and sexy. All that and she is the mom of 3.

1-kelly-ripa_03.jpg

Hayden Panettiere - She's an actress. She comes off as a cool and fun chick to hang with.

Hayden_Panettiere_9.jpg
hayden-panettiere-4.jpg
hayden-panettiere-1.jpg

Selma Hayek - Actress

producer salma hayek.jpg

Rashida Jones - Actress and ******* of Quincy Jones, she's biracial.

rashida jones.jpg

Lucy Liu - Actress

hn-lucy-liu-walker-1.jpg

Nelly Furtado - Another singer, I always thought she was hot.

Nelly%20Furtado.jpg

Hayden P is the fucking bomb she's such a short little thing but wild as hell. I can't believe her BF is one of the Klithcko brothers( you know the boxers).
You say Selma H name and all I ever think about is her showing off her sexy butt crack in the movie Wild Wild West!

Hayden P is the fucking bomb she's such a short little thing but wild as hell. I can't believe her BF is one of the Klithcko brothers( you know the boxers).
You say Selma H name and all I ever think about is her showing off her sexy butt crack in the movie Wild Wild West!
Yeah, Hayden dates one of the Klitcko brothers. Seems like an odd couple because he's so damn tall and she's so damn short.

Yeah, Hayden dates one of the Klitcko brothers. Seems like an odd couple because he's so damn tall and she's so damn short.
Very odd indeed but that says a lot about the girl she likes them big and rough! I'm sure she can take a few BBC's in her at the same time!

Back