Hottest Moment for Cuck

I have never really been cucked. My wife has come close. She has made out, exposed herself, and been felt up in public by a black bull. Some of my friends were even watching and so were hundreds of strangers. It was great and we fucked like crazy when we arrived home. Her and I have fantasized together about this during sex and alone while masturbating. I ha
ve caught her thinking she was alone, eyes closed, a black cock like dildo in her ass and her pussy. She was slamming them into herself while moaning out loud. She was begging black guys to fuck both her pussy and ass. I also think of this every time I masterbate alone. We both like the thought of her being used by a group of hung black men in a hotel room. I am present but only videoing her gang bang. She is completely used. Every hole is filled bareback. She has willingly licked their asshole, sucked their toes, be spanked and abused. Tied up and multiple penetration performed. Made to beg and tell them what a black cock slut she is. They feed her the cream pies in her with a spoon. She eats cum from a glass. We even fantasize about her being peed on and having to service the head thugs pet pitbull while
everyone watches. She is right on the edge of being such a nasty slut. I ev
en once thought she was driving to see a black lover and cheat. I followed her to a store that sold sexy clothes and adult toys. It was on a main street that had tens of thousands of people on it everyday. She park right in front of the store. She was surrounded by other cars and lots of people going in and out. Mostly men. It was the middle of a bright work day. She went in and came out in twenty minutes. She got in her car and started it, but stayed parked. I was wondering what was going on. I saw a business man leave the store and as he passed my wifes car did a double take. He stopped and watched. In the next ten minutes several other men joined the first. They were all discretely rubbing their cocks. I had to see so I walked up from behind where Kailee could not see me. No worry there. Her seat was layed back, eyes closed, shirt unbuttoned so she could squeeze a hard nipple. She also had removed her shorts and underware. She had bought a ten inch life lime black rubber cock. I could only see its rubber balls. The rest was all the way up her ass.

We all watched her cum, get dressed and leave. So we have both thought this out from ever angel and we will eventally make it happen. What I think is the hottest part for me, is not her getting ready. Not taking her to the event. Videoing it while watching. Not fucking her sloppy cum filled pussy. It wouk d be a couple of days later. She has showered, no make up. Hair behind her ears. She is wearing and old cotton white men's ******* that is partially buttoned with white cotton socks. She has not said a word about what happened yet. She has noteven watched the video. We are in bed and start kiss. It turns passionate and move between her legs. I ask if she is too sore to make love. She removes her panties and I my underware. I feel her and she is wet. I easily enter into her and start riding her. She is kissing me and responding. I wisper into her ear asking how she limed her gang bang. She just says that it was good, then adds it was nice. I stop her and say "really, that was not nice." I asked didn't you lkke it? She is very quite. I ask what is wrong? She does not want to hurt my feelings. I asked how would she do that? Because of how big their cocks where? She is quite. I wisper, you loved fucking those big black cocks. She moans and grinds against me. Did you love those big black cocks? She responds oh yes. They felt so good filling me up. She got quite. Then in an embarrassed tone said that it was the best sex she had ever had. This make start pounding her loose pussy and asking questions. She tells me not to ask questions that I do not really want the answer to. I ask her a number of questions. She calls herself a black cock slut. Tells me how much she loves being ass fucked by a huge black cock while rimming another guy. She tells me that she loves me and I will always be able to fuck her, but it hardly does anything for her sexually any more. That she just likes being close to me. I ask her if she wants tovdo it again. She replies that she is going to do it again, and often. That she wants to fuck black cock the very next weekend. That she wanted a steady black boyfriend. Then she told me ghat she wanted to spend time alone with him. When asked what she was thhi mm king of. She said the night at first. Then weekends, moving to weeks. Going out on dates with him to where people we know could see them. Then she said that the saying was right. I asked what saying. Once you go black you dont go back. I have never cum so hard. I now knoe for sure that she really is a black cock slut, and I may of lost het.

So many it depends on the limits of the imagination. A black man romancing the white wife in public is potent as is the black man conquering and owning the marital bed.

Back