SirDj

Male
From
US
On a drive yesterday I called the chatline bored looking to ******* some time. I made a greeting looking to chat about wives, and girlfriends.
I was soon contacted by and spoke with a hot sounding 30yr old black guy, he had a hot sounding deep voice. We made some normal small talk then I proceed to tell him about my hot gf and her sexy body. He really liked what he heard. He went on to tell me how he would use her and give her all of his 10 inch BBC. It was so hott, he was so detailed and thorough in his description.
It was like I was there. He went on to say how he would fill her full of of his thick creamy cum, making her pussy gape. I could almost hear her moaning, as he told me. I was just driving down the road. I couldn't touch myself at all. I was in a rental with non-tinted windows , there were other cars all around. My cock was throbbing hard as he laid out each detail, all while stroking his hard monster cock.
As he painted the final picture with his words he shot his bbc off so hard I hear him moan.
I couldn't handle any more, it was too much. I exploded right there in my pants emptying my balls in my boxers down my leg. I unloaded 2 days worth of cum all without ever touching my cock. I could barely breathe a moment, half embarrassed, but it felt so good. As I gathered my thoughts my bbc friend thanked me for the hot chat and hung up. But there I sat going down the road half tired, half horny a cum filled mess in my pants.
Anyone else ever have such a hott happening or just me, am I a freak or what?

Back