HotRN from New Hampshire

HotRN

Female
Hello,

I am a married white RN from NH. I have a loving husband, and a lovely *******. I am looking for some Discreet fun. As I stated above I am a RN so anything of this nature could cost me my career, let alone my marriage. I think my hubby was on here a year or so ago but I don't remember he was on so many different sites. We had a falling out and almost got divorced, but things are better now.

Anyway I will try to get some of my pics up for you guys. For now I am 5'10" tall about 130lbs. black hair and blue eyes. My hubby feeling he is small started using some very nice dildos on me and now he is small to me. I also want to find the real thing, a live warm one for my pleasure. So any of you in or near NH hit me up.

Welcome to the site! No better and truer name can be found for your profile...definitely a real hot and interesting RN! Hope you have fun

Hello,

I am a married white RN from NH. I have a loving husband, and a lovely *******. I am looking for some Discreet fun. As I stated above I am a RN so anything of this nature could cost me my career, let alone my marriage. I think my hubby was on here a year or so ago but I don't remember he was on so many different sites. We had a falling out and almost got divorced, but things are better now.

Anyway I will try to get some of my pics up for you guys. For now I am 5'10" tall about 130lbs. black hair and blue eyes. My hubby feeling he is small started using some very nice dildos on me and now he is small to me. I also want to find the real thing, a live warm one for my pleasure. So any of you in or near NH hit me up.
Manchester NH By Catholic medical center

Is it just me or are there just pics taken from the internet on this site? I figured I would find some people on here that have been blacked and posted pics and videos of themselves. Just to see what I am getting myself into. Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Really people pretend? what do they pretend to be? I got on here to see what I can find out about the lifestyle, and if it can be done with discretion or not. I expected to see cropped pics or edited videos of people and their experiences.

Really people pretend? what do they pretend to be? I got on here to see what I can find out about the lifestyle, and if it can be done with discretion or not. I expected to see cropped pics or edited videos of people and their experiences.

Some things really do seem too good to be true. As all members should know, not all profile pics accurately depict the person behind them and there are worthless imitation intended to deceive so good members shouldn't be taken by the profile picture. Members through the use of computer technology can present themselves as terrific individuals with nothing but your best interests at heart.

This is a free site, members of b2w are from all walks of life and would do whatever it takes to get what they want eventhough they have false claims about their personal status, abilities, intentions, etc........people take risk in life and you will less likely hear about every bad experience on here. It can be difficult to detect their reality until it's too late, and you've been deceived by a fake.

Trust is paramount and people should be a good judge of character. Discreet fun is good as long as the people who know of your doing keep it to themselves and tell-all is very possible with approximately 60,000 members here, and again it's all about your trust in someone.

Verification as a real person allows you to see three pics each at slightly different angles of a member's body, that is carefully reviewed and approved by b2w staff. Some members but not all, show face in verification pics. Approved verification as a real person gives member some validity. Verification as a real person is not mandatory, and there are some good and trustworthy members here who have no intent on getting verified.

Lastly, many people fantasize about the IR lifestyle and some are actually living it. I recommend you chat with some who are living it or lived it, or at some point they will realize your intent and reach out to you.

Good luck and keep it "100". :)

Last edited:
Is it just me or are there just pics taken from the internet on this site? I figured I would find some people on here that have been blacked and posted pics and videos of themselves. Just to see what I am getting myself into. Or am I just looking in the wrong place?
I would love to take some real pics with you. I'm in Southern NH. PM me or hit me up on Kik NHBlackman. Jay

Back