Hotel Room Wife Share

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
We had talked and fantasized about her having sex with me and another guy for some time. I could not believe my eyes when it finally happened. After a night of partying at a hotel bar and her flirting shamelessly, we wound up in a hotel room with a handsome young black man who was just out of college. She was so hot for him it showed and I watched as they kissed and touched each other. She whispered something in his ear and soon they were fucking on the couch while I held her hand. When I finally joined in, she was more than ready and we both fucked her. The black stud stayed until the sun rose and I awoke see them fucking again.1.jpg

We had talked and fantasized about her having sex with me and another guy for some time. I could not believe my eyes when it finally happened. After a night of partying at a hotel bar and her flirting shamelessly, we wound up in a hotel room with a handsome young black man who was just out of college. She was so hot for him it showed and I watched as they kissed and touched each other. She whispered something in his ear and soon they were fucking on the couch while I held her hand. When I finally joined in, she was more than ready and we both fucked her. The black stud stayed until the sun rose and I awoke see them fucking again.View attachment 4633

The first time I watch my wife i did not hold her hand but I opend her legs wide and said to her lover " Mr J here is my whitewifes maried cunt I gave it to you to fuck and to use as you wife and also slut it is my great plesure to offer up my wife to you come and take her now as your slut." whith that I took his cock and put it in to my wife`s cunt and he replied :"Thank you mr b I will make her mine now and whith my permition you can fuck her to after I send all my seed into her tight whitecunt."

Back