Hotel room, where can I find the right one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Interested Couple, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Interested Couple

Interested Couple Member

I am hoping to use the diverse audience the I see in this web site. I love taking my wife out for hot weekends where we can have a good time and have some adult entertainment in our hotel. Unfortunately in our limited travels we have only found the basic rooms with a small room and one or two beds.

What I would like is to find a room, suite style with more than a typical room design. Looking for a nice room where we might be able to take some sensual pictures as well as possibly do so sensual massages kind of thing.

So here is my question, are we looking for a type of room or a location, such as a hotel? Any input is appreciated.

2. PhatDick84

PhatDick84 Member

Well depends on how much money i have, i'll run at a Hilton or a Days Inn.

3. benfoster

benfoster Member

U probably need a cottage style suite, for reason of privacy and the scenic views and space it offers

Interested Couple likes this.
  4. chiblkstud

chiblkstud Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    dude...it's 2014 use Google.

5. benfoster

benfoster Member

Well I don't google builds and provide hotel rooms, shame am out of touch w modern google trends

6. Interested Couple

Interested Couple Member

That is kind of like your teacher telling you to look the word up in the dictionary when you cant spell it. How can I google the type of room I want when I don't know the type of room I want?

7. Interested Couple

Interested Couple Member

Thanks. I think that is very helpful.