Hotel Room Rendezvous

Have you ever been fucked at a party while your husband was in another room?

• Yes

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Not fucked, but kissed or felt up.

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
One weekend we were California for a sporting event. There were several of us who had come to Anaheim for a ball game and afterward we all met back at our hotel rooms to get together. The party was kinda in three or four rooms so no one was paying too much attention to who was where. Seizing our opportunity, the hunky black husband of an acquaintance of ours, and I snuck back to his room and fucked. It was an against the wall quicky, but I loved every inch and moment of it.

1.jpg

His wife nor my husband ever found out.

We was in a hotel in Columbus once and a couple of rooms down there was a group of steady black guys in and out of the room, we later found it there was 3 white girls in the room that set up an orgy with all black guys. Wife wanted to join but was afraid to knock on the door. Once in the sluts life she turned down black cock!!!!!

Once the hubby and I were waiting on a new black bull to come to our hotel room for some fun. We got there early so I could dress and look good for him. Later that night the bull called and said he couldn't make it. I was very disappointed to say the least. It was graduating from high school time so just down the hall a group of high schoolers were having a after graduating party. I was so horney that I had to have some black dick right now. I walked outside looking sexy as hell and they started telling me how hot I looked and asked me to come to their room for a *******. I told the 3 guys to come to my room and they gladly came over. We all walked in our room and they were surprised to see my husband. We both told them what we were into and asked if they were up to it. Those young black guys started stripping off their clothes. I soon followed and we were all naked and ready for sex. Those studs used me as their fuck toy for 3 hours. I sucked every one of them until they came down my throat I was triple teamed with every hole filled with black cum. They really liked my rim job and I licked every ones asshole until they came came in my mouth and face. They left only to return with more black studs. They stood around and watched my husband clean my pussy and asshole sucking their cum out of my abused holes. I was in my 40s at the time and they got a huge kick out of me doing anything they wanted while my husband watched

Back