Hotel Romance Packages

sandd

Couple
As you may have noticed all hotel romantic packages are for two adults. My wife and I want to take her bf on our anniversary getaway and all share the romantic suite. Has anyone ever asked to get three adults in these suites?

My guess would be that they would want to charge extra for the additional person, especially if the package rate includes food and other amenities. Many hotels/motels usually charge extra just for more than two persons in standard rooms.

They may also want to downgrade you to a room with two beds if they don't have a provision to provide an extra bed in the suite. Fire regulations and such- actually any excuse to charge more.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck.

As you may have noticed all hotel romantic packages are for two adults. My wife and I want to take her bf on our anniversary getaway and all share the romantic suite. Has anyone ever asked to get three adults in these suites?
Many times my ex-girlfriend and I checked into rooms with a black man and asked for a room for 3 with a single bed. You should have seen the reactions.

We either book adjoining rooms so i can listen to them rutting, or I book them into a room while I wait in the bar. There's something special about watching your wife go into a hotel room dressed like a whore with her black lover then returning an hour later with his seed on her face for everyone to see.

Back