Hotel in Brooklyn 8/22

BNJ4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
We are planning a night out in the area and decided to rent a hotel room and stay.

The room is not very big but we were thinking of inviting a BBC or two or more over.

This would be late night, midnight and we spend a couple hours fucking.

We should put up a Craigslist ad but we figured we may have found a better luck here.

If you are interested please message us.

BLACK MEN ONLY.
Prefer 8 inches or more. Bigger is better.
We need you to have recent clean test results and be open to bareback.
Prefer that you have experience with fucking white wives.
She's very submissive and prefers dominant verbal bulls.
420, alcohol, or ski friendly a plus.

Hello there. I have been hosting BBC parties in the NYC/NJ area for the past 3 years. If you want I can round up a few good, dependable guys that meet your criteria. I do this type of thing for couples all the time and I do have references. As for a hotel, if you're willing to venture into North Jersey you can find some great deals on hotwire. A friend of mine just had a room at the Hilton in Parsippany last Friday night and only paid $60 a night. Drop me a line if you'd like my help.

As a side note, if your schedule permits I'm actually having an interracially themed hotel takeover party in Allentown, PA that same night, 8/22. It's about 90 minutes from the city and this is an overnight type of party. There will be about 50 couples and about 75-100 black men there. You're more than welcome to come hang with us.

As a side note, if your schedule permits I'm actually having an interracially themed hotel takeover party in Allentown, PA that same night, 8/22. It's about 90 minutes from the city and this is an overnight type of party. There will be about 50 couples and about 75-100 black men there. You're more than welcome to come hang with us.

We are unable to travel that night because we're taking the train into Brooklyn for a show.

We are still interested in hosting BBC at our hotel room, although the response has been pretty underwhelming.

We are planning a night out in the area and decided to rent a hotel room and stay.

The room is not very big but we were thinking of inviting a BBC or two or more over.

This would be late night, midnight and we spend a couple hours fucking.

We should put up a Craigslist ad but we figured we may have found a better luck here.

If you are interested please message us.

BLACK MEN ONLY.
Prefer 8 inches or more. Bigger is better.
We need you to have recent clean test results and be open to bareback.
Prefer that you have experience with fucking white wives.
She's very submissive and prefers dominant verbal bulls.
420, alcohol, or ski friendly a plus.
Great initiative!! Wish you a lot of fun!C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0082(1).jpg

We are unable to travel that night because we're taking the train into Brooklyn for a show.

We are still interested in hosting BBC at our hotel room, although the response has been pretty underwhelming.
Sorry to hear about your lack of a response, although I cannot say that I'm surprised. Lots of talk on this site but very little action..lol As I stated earlier, when you're ready to stop spinning your wheels in the mud I'd be more than willing o send some quality guys your way. If you're on sls you are more than welcome to check me out there where you will see the many certs I have that will assure you of my authenticity. Drop me a line sometime if you'd like to talk.

Back