HOTEL FUCK 1

WIVES - HAVE YOU EVER MET A BLACK MAN AT A HOTEL TO FUCK ?

• YES, MANY TIMES

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • ONCE

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • NO

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • SOON I HOPE

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
THERE ARE A HUGE NUMBER OF WELL TO DO WHITE MARRIED WOMEN WHO MEET THEIR BLACK BULLS IN HOTEL ROOMS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. HUBBY IS AT WORK, THINKING HIS STAY AT HOME WIFE IS SHOPPING OR PICKING UP THE ******* FROM SCHOOL, BUT IN FACT SHE IS IN THE HOTEL ROOMS OF THE NATION GETTING HER PUSSY FUCKED HARD BY A BIG, BLACK COCK ... AND WHY NOT?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Hotel rooms are nice if you have the availability and time, for most of us moms it is just not an option. A parttime job and ******* usually only allows for a quick fuck in the backroom at work or having him stop by right after the ******* have gone off to school and hopefully they have not missed the bus and catch you in the shower not with their daddy...lol

Hotel rooms are nice if you have the availability and time, for most of us moms it is just not an option. A parttime job and ******* usually only allows for a quick fuck in the backroom at work or having him stop by right after the ******* have gone off to school and hopefully they have not missed the bus and catch you in the shower not with their daddy...lol

That's very true... Different situations for different people... we are fortunate and blessed to have been able to retire... and our ******* are long out of the nest. We enjoy the nice hotels especially if there's a hotel bar or lounge, so we can meet him there. We both love meeting in a public place, so others (if they are paying attention) can pick up on what's going on between my wife and our "friend"... as I sit right next to them :)

We try to manage that special vacation once or twice a year (oh god..I wish it was more often) with ******* at his parents home and we go out of town where no one knows us and I dress like a total slut, most exciting time was when I was arrrested for ******* but got off with a warning not to come back to a hotel in Shreveport, we later learned that if I had let the guy running the concierege know I was available (apparently not too uncommon for vacationing couples to have wives whoring) I would have been set up with professional Black Gentlemen.:hot:

My wife turns into an instant slut when she's in a hotel room and yes, she has fucked black guys in hotel rooms before. She spends allot of time on her knees and legs spread apart on the bed when shes in a hotel room!!!!

CuckoldCouple, you are one funny and crazy couple..your pics are outstanding..making us all envious....just got going here in NC..when I find the slut who wants an older player (50 and still strong).I will definitely send you pics..I owe you that..keep up the good work..OSP25

THERE ARE A HUGE NUMBER OF WELL TO DO WHITE MARRIED WOMEN WHO MEET THEIR BLACK BULLS IN HOTEL ROOMS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. HUBBY IS AT WORK, THINKING HIS STAY AT HOME WIFE IS SHOPPING OR PICKING UP THE ******* FROM SCHOOL, BUT IN FACT SHE IS IN THE HOTEL ROOMS OF THE NATION GETTING HER PUSSY FUCKED HARD BY A BIG, BLACK COCK ... AND WHY NOT?

View attachment 19509View attachment 19510View attachment 19511View attachment 19512View attachment 19513View attachment 19514View attachment 19515View attachment 19516View attachment 19517View attachment 19518
pleaaaaase my wifewant a black lover she neeed it

Back