HOT WIVES OUT ON THEIR OWN

Wives - do you go out looking for BBC and leave your husband at home?

• Always

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Did it once or twice

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
thats the truth! My girlfriends and I always are going to clubs and always end up grinding with some hot black guys on the dance floor, or making out with them at our booth. White guys can't dance

Someone please tell me where some of these clubs are around the Ohio area are! I want to and will take my wife there ASAP!

Someone please tell me where some of these clubs are around the Ohio area are! I want to and will take my wife there ASAP!

jxu004,
Holiday Inn at Rockside Rd, we have met 3 black guys there. Every time we go there they are waiting for the married white girls!!!!!!

What city is that in (Ohio, right?)? Thanks! I cant wait to do this. She is talking about BBC all the time, I think she is trying to tell me something...

What city is that in (Ohio, right?)? Thanks! I cant wait to do this. She is talking about BBC all the time, I think she is trying to tell me something...

Cleveland, right at the Rockside Rd exit. Once they know she does black guys then there are always more waiting for her to come in again to play...

Shes a BBC virgin, starting to express interest in the black guys...

And an easy way to "help" her along is to get her to a place that is known for black guys hitting on married white girls in the lounge. Its also the Holiday Inn so you get a room, take her down for drinks and let the fun begin. They have live music and the guys aren't afraid to ask your wife to dance...before long they're sitting at your table getting your pretty white wife ******* and before long they're in your room with her....happens all the time here!

Thanks. I cant wait. Cleveland is a couple hrs away, but possible...any others maybe closer to Columbus or something too that you know of. Your description is exciting me. I think she'd have a blast...

Thanks. I cant wait. Cleveland is a couple hrs away, but possible...any others maybe closer to Columbus or something too that you know of. Your description is exciting me. I think she'd have a blast...

Nope we always go to the Rockside Rd Holiday Inn when she's in the mood to be fondled and hit on. She doesn't have sex every time we go but she dances EVERY time with black guys and gets felt up either on the floor or at the table. She knew the first time I took her there what to expect and she dressed for the ocassion, didn't believe it but she soon found out what we heard about the place was true. The first night she spent the night in his room and I was left alone in our room, that SUCKED!!!!

Nope we always go to the Rockside Rd Holiday Inn when she's in the mood to be fondled and hit on. She doesn't have sex every time we go but she dances EVERY time with black guys and gets felt up either on the floor or at the table. She knew the first time I took her there what to expect and she dressed for the ocassion, didn't believe it but she soon found out what we heard about the place was true. The first night she spent the night in his room and I was left alone in our room, that SUCKED!!!!

Why did it suck? Didn't she have a good time?

Back