HOT Wife

wahoosurfer

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We are a couple who who loves to watch(and participate)her get fucked by very large BBC's. I am 40 and she is mid twentys and HOT!!!(By anyones standards). if you have 9 1/2" plus or are 8plus and REALLY THICK hit us up!!! Must be in shape and good hygene is a must! She does not like her men to have pubic hair. I know it sounds strict but it will be worth it!! I am not a full cuck. I am not submissive but will clean up her and will handle(hands only)your cock at her request. We are in central FL and can usually host at a hotel. image.jpg

We are a couple who who loves to watch(and participate)her get fucked by very large BBC's. I am 40 and she is mid twentys and HOT!!!(By anyones standards). if you have 9 1/2" plus or are 8plus and REALLY THICK hit us up!!! Must be in shape and good hygene is a must! She does not like her men to have pubic hair. I know it sounds strict but it will be worth it!! I am not a full cuck. I am not submissive but will clean up her and will handle(hands only)your cock at her request. We are in central FL and can usually host at a hotel. View attachment 715865
Welcome to the club guys

We are a couple who who loves to watch(and participate)her get fucked by very large BBC's. I am 40 and she is mid twentys and HOT!!!(By anyones standards). if you have 9 1/2" plus or are 8plus and REALLY THICK hit us up!!! Must be in shape and good hygene is a must! She does not like her men to have pubic hair. I know it sounds strict but it will be worth it!! I am not a full cuck. I am not submissive but will clean up her and will handle(hands only)your cock at her request. We are in central FL and can usually host at a hotel. View attachment 715865
"I'm so ready to be a bbc fuck doll."

your wife is extremely divine to fuck! I integral if you wish while I fuck your wife!

Back