Hot Wife Preferences

We always see the guys saying what they like in a girl,big tits,ass,ect.What about what we like?Im curious on what other woman like physically on their bull.I like a fit guy with a dick between 8-10 inches and thick,circumsized with a nice head,and trimmed or shaved.I can not stand a hairy jungle down there.

A totally shaved guy with 9 to 10 inches, thick, circumcised who is fit with abs and a lot of stamina to fuck me deep and for a few hours. He needs to be dominant to take charge. Don't like passive and lazy guys. He should also be verbal and tell me and my hubby what he wants to do to my pussy and control my hubby too.

A totally shaved guy with 9 to 10 inches, thick, circumcised who is fit with abs and a lot of stamina to fuck me deep and for a few hours. He needs to be dominant to take charge. Don't like passive and lazy guys. He should also be verbal and tell me and my hubby what he wants to do to my pussy and control my hubby too.
I see we like similar traits in our men.

I like the idea to be on call. If our friend is horny on the way home on a Saturday night and texts us out of the blue for an 'empty out'. Giving me 30 minutes to get out of my regular clothes and into something slutty for him, or sensual lingerie depending on his mood. We've talked for ages how it would be fun being a 'cumbag' for a few regular select gents, when they need relief and want to drop by and empty their balls. With a young family its impossible, but perhaps once we're empty nesters :)

I like the idea to be on call. If our friend is horny on the way home on a Saturday night and texts us out of the blue for an 'empty out'. Giving me 30 minutes to get out of my regular clothes and into something slutty for him, or sensual lingerie depending on his mood. We've talked for ages how it would be fun being a 'cumbag' for a few regular select gents, when they need relief and want to drop by and empty their balls. With a young family its impossible, but perhaps once we're empty nesters :)

We are empty nesters and my sex life has exploded! I belong to a closed group of black Bulls who use me every weekend and drain their ball into all three of my holes. Day, night, out doors or indoors. My favorite is being out on a secluded beach or on our boat where there are few people but the ones there enjoy watching a complete black cock whore being used to their satisfaction. Being the center of their attention and the focus of their lust is the ultimate thrill for me.

Its hubbys job to babysit surely

Back