Hot Wife in Tampa

We are a couple in Tampa that enjoy bbc. We love to play from time to time and looking for some bbc. We are love having a black cock fuck my pussy real good so my hubby can clean me up. Hubby also helps me suck your big black cock. Let us know.. we like to meet out and be seduced... if you know of a good place to pick up bbc.. let us know also.
was in tampa in dec. wanted to do the same, meet at a strip club to set an erotic mood. couldn't find a bbc. u find any in the area? we'd come back that way.

We are a couple in Tampa that enjoy bbc. We love to play from time to time and looking for some bbc. We are love having a black cock fuck my pussy real good so my hubby can clean me up. Hubby also helps me suck your big black cock. Let us know.. we like to meet out and be seduced... if you know of a good place to pick up bbc.. let us know also.
download

wife getting ready to be taken by a bbc
mmmmm

Wife loves "BBC" also she does one in Tampa occasionally, and he is thick as a beer can, there are others she does and will share with all that want them
Sherry & eddie

Damm, just down the road for sure, We could possibly make it that oway one night or we usually go to Eyes Wide Shut on Thursday nights.'
Sherry & eddie

I've been there once a while back. But with my work schedule thurs are impossible...we should set something up

Back