"HOT WIFE" free to date "BBC" and sub Cuck hubby Tampa area

Who is near Tampa and want's some?

• Total voters
She is in the "HOT WIFE" Club. "SINGLE MALES WELCOME" or welcummmmmm....
SHE CAN HOST...../We can host.

"BBC Friendly" "BBC Friendly" "BBC Friendly"
Just part of her regular diet....
Hello guy and gal, what a hot succulent pussy, the lady has. What ethnicity is she or she just a nicely tanned white lady, being in Florida. Does she prefer her ideal guy to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If she does post me

I am still in Texas on business, I get back on the 6th, LOL go figure. However definitely count me in for the next party. Thanks for the invite.

She is part Cuban but well tanned also, as for the color of BBC she is very open and also are her legs usually. She loves bareback and feeling his hot cum deep in her puissy, so it leaks out for days.
Sherry & eddie
That is a hot combination, being part Cuban coupled with the weather. I would love to come there and slide my thick and veiny, 8.5in Jet black cock in that luscious pussy of hers and give her a deep pounding session;) I can and do travel often, but looking for an invite

Cum to the Island….. Where everybody gets Lei’d….
Sherry and Eddie are having another bi-friendly Party located at:
Stymphalian’s

Friday, June 7th, at 7:30PM-????
We had a full house last month and the place was packed.
Donations are being accepted at the door for food, sodas, and water. Call for information. Please RSVP as we need to know how much food to prepare.
We hope all of you will be cumming…. Contact: Doc or Cin @ (941) 704-5625, or Eddie @ (813) 384-1961

Any lady interested in winning a 7 day trip to Jamaica, sign up during the month of May as a contestant to represent the club in the Ms. No Swimsuit Contest , March 2014. Competitions will be held the month of June!

Back