Hot wife first time pic

what do you think? do I qualify as a MILF?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

steffy milf

Couple
Gold Member
Always wanted to do this but never got around to it. First time posting nude picture of myself. I'm a 62 yr old female 5'6", well built, 38DD. My partner is 6'1", 190lbs, athletic and toned. He is late 60's. Looking for couple in NJ area for fun and sex. I love oral. Give and take. He just loves all sex. His fantasy is to see me with a black man. I want to make his fantasy come true. Can anyone help? debbie cruise 2017.JPG

Always wanted to do this but never got around to it. First time posting nude picture of myself. I'm a 62 yr old female 5'6", well built, 38DD. My partner is 6'1", 190lbs, athletic and toned. He is late 60's. Looking for couple in NJ area for fun and sex. I love oral. Give and take. He just loves all sex. His fantasy is to see me with a black man. I want to make his fantasy come true. Can anyone help? View attachment 1583921
you look so sexy! Glad you finally posted pics

Always wanted to do this but never got around to it. First time posting nude picture of myself. I'm a 62 yr old female 5'6", well built, 38DD. My partner is 6'1", 190lbs, athletic and toned. He is late 60's. Looking for couple in NJ area for fun and sex. I love oral. Give and take. He just loves all sex. His fantasy is to see me with a black man. I want to make his fantasy come true. Can anyone help? View attachment 1583921
New jersey here