Hot Wife Fantasy - where to pick up a Black Bull in San Francisco

Experienced couple visiting San Francisco next month (5/23-5/24) and looking to fulfill hot wife’s (53 years old) fantasy of randomly picking up younger black bull at a bar or club. Staying downtown... any recommendations on bars or clubs where younger BBC like to frequent? Thanks!
Not quite sure where they hang... but I can be the random younger bull. I'm in the bay area.

Please tell us a little more about yourself... the basics (age, height, etc). I’d love to see a pic or two... mine for yours.

Terro♠️

Also, experienced couple looking for the same. We are located in the Bay Area. Wfe likes the idea of picking someone up or being picked up while we are out together. Late 40's she's latin/white curvy, sexy (5'4 150lbs, fiesty, and nasty!) We can host or be hosted...

Also, experienced couple looking for the same. We are located in the Bay Area. Wfe likes the idea of picking someone up or being picked up while we are out together. Late 40's she's latin/white curvy, sexy (5'4 150lbs, fiesty, and nasty!) We can host or be hosted...
I'm happy to help!! ;)

I'm in Berkeley. I'm a young guy looking for a couple

Experienced couple visiting San Francisco next month (5/23-5/24) and looking to fulfill hot wife’s (53 years old) fantasy of randomly picking up younger black bull at a bar or club. Staying downtown... any recommendations on bars or clubs where younger BBC like to frequent? Thanks!
Next time let me know ill.make sure she's satisfied, I'll be her fantasy, I love cougars;)

Visiting SF this weekend, lets chat

Back