Hot White Wife Looking For First Time BBC in Chi Western burbs

gdm

Male
37 year old blonde white wife is looking for her first bbc. She is shy and has never done this before. She likes when i fuck her with black toys and is ready for the next big step. very attractive, 5'6 130 blonde, nice body and a great pussy. Looking for bbc and I get to watch. Live in the western burbs of Chicago.

37 year old blonde white wife is looking for her first bbc. She is shy and has never done this before. She likes when i fuck her with black toys and is ready for the next big step. very attractive, 5'6 130 blonde, nice body and a great pussy. Looking for bbc and I get to watch. Live in the western burbs of Chicago.

hi..send me your email address or add me on yahoo IM (blainlaw20) and i will share pix...she can decide if interested

shoot me the pix here. Alreayd have one up so I am guessing you are not shy. Also, are in you miami? We are in Chi.

email me downslb@gmail.com

Back