Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Bareback

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Take film/photos during sex

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Iam trying to convince my wife to try a bbc for the first time,she said not sure-i think it turns her on.What do you bbc bulls think, let us know any comments please, i have told her it would look real sexy with a bbc sliding in & out of her but iam worried she may get addicted to the life style-who knows!;):):cool:

Attachments

• BILD0491.JPG
    BILD0491.JPG
    827.2 KB · Views: 352
the thing is if she did get addicted that would be normal , and as you like to see some black cock sliding in and out of her pussy , you will both be on a win win win, so please get this sorted soon, the sooner a black guy parts her legs and rubs his huge nasty cock into the wet folds of her willing pussy, and she feels as her body caves into his mass, her lips hugging his thick shaft as inch by inch of black cock slowly delves into her , untill his balls so full of his thick sperm rattle on her arse, sperm that has one destination,and that is your wifes eager cunt, his only urge is to feed his spunk into another willing wife , with the full approval of her husband, enjoy , make 3 people happy,

Iam trying to convince my wife to try a bbc for the first time,she said not sure-i think it turns her on.What do you bbc bulls think, let us know any comments please, i have told her it would look real sexy with a bbc sliding in & out of her but iam worried she may get addicted to the life style-who knows!;):):cool:
Great looking wife best of luck we are taking slow baby steps as well.

Back