Hot u.k. wife

Send your sexy/dirty thoughts of my wife to me,i have told her to try BBC/bwc. To view photos look under photoshop,i really want my wife blacked & to turn into a white wife slut for bbc,i would get her ready for any dates she would have.I love the idea of white wives having black sex & still being married.[i want her to have a black boyfriend so he can fuck her when he wants.]

BILD0485.JPG BILD0484.JPG

I need advice to get my wife to try her first bbc,i have told her a number of times-she knows it turns me on but she makes out that she is not interested in blackmen,i think deep down she would not say no! Should i keep trying to get her to go black?

Send your sexy/dirty thoughts of my wife to me,i have told her to try BBC/bwc. To view photos look under photoshop,i really want my wife blacked & to turn into a white wife slut for bbc,i would get her ready for any dates she would have.I love the idea of white wives having black sex & still being married.[i want her to have a black boyfriend so he can fuck her when he wants.]

View attachment 2928 View attachment 2927

I shall use my secret sexual style to make her wet and how she wants it depends on her, contact me raki45@hotmail.co.uk, am in Herfordshire

View attachment 2928 View attachment 2927

hi im a white cuckold husband in the uk , my wife has been fucking a very big white cock since nov2010 and really cant get enough of it ,the last time he fucked her in our bed while i was at work . she phoned and told me about 5mins after he had finished filling her pussy with his semen . like you im trying to get her to convert to black but at the moment she wont . have you been cuckolded by your wife yet , if you want to know what it is like contact me at templar_1@hotmail.co.uk i would love to tell you both about it

Back