Hot u.k. wife

hi im a white cuckold husband in the uk , my wife has been fucking a very big white cock since nov2010 and really cant get enough of it ,the last time he fucked her in our bed while i was at work . she phoned and told me about 5mins after he had finished filling her pussy with his semen . like you im trying to get her to convert to black but at the moment she wont . have you been cuckolded by your wife yet , if you want to know what it is like contact me at templar_1@hotmail.co.uk i would love to tell you both about it

No my wife has not had another cock yet,but i have told her that i want her to try some bbc-a black guy has started to work at the same place as her & iam wondering should i approach him?

hi yes i think you should try for your wife , she may not be keen on the idea with you but i promise you that once he has takern her she will be really thankfull . i had to pressure my wife into seeing a new guy , and he didnt give her any choice when it came to the fucking , he just pulled her jeans down lifted her legs up and stuck his huge cock in , since then she thinks about him all the time , she even enjoys talking about him when we fuck . so get it going for her , if you want me to sort her out for you this he be arranged ,even though im white i can still give her a good time .let me know .

hi yes i think you should try for your wife , she may not be keen on the idea with you but i promise you that once he has takern her she will be really thankfull . i had to pressure my wife into seeing a new guy , and he didnt give her any choice when it came to the fucking , he just pulled her jeans down lifted her legs up and stuck his huge cock in , since then she thinks about him all the time , she even enjoys talking about him when we fuck . so get it going for her , if you want me to sort her out for you this he be arranged ,even though im white i can still give her a good time .let me know .

So what do you think of her & what would you like to do with her?

i think your wife is really sexy , she is quite similier to my wife , thats why i think you should let her fuck other men , honestly she will love it and not look back . i would love to undress her and run my tongue over the full length of her pussy so she opens up for me . i like to suck on a clit and let them enjoy several orgasms , when she is ready i will slip my cock in her cunt and fuck her so hard she wont be able to sit down , i promise to give her a fuckin good cum load deep in her pussy , and hopefully knock her up .

hi how is it going . any luck with your wife yet she is really sexy . i take it that she is not into what you are at the moment ? im in the same boat but i will get my wife fucked by a black cock even if she doesnt want it , once it has been done she will always want it . we just need to push them abit . im having trouble finding a bull near me in suffolk can you help do you know any bulls ? in uk

hi how is it going . any luck with your wife yet she is really sexy . i take it that she is not into what you are at the moment ? im in the same boat but i will get my wife fucked by a black cock even if she doesnt want it , once it has been done she will always want it . we just need to push them abit . im having trouble finding a bull near me in suffolk can you help do you know any bulls ? in uk

No i dont know any at present,there is a black guy who works at my wifes place that may be intrested in her- i will have to wait & see.

No i dont know any at present,there is a black guy who works at my wifes place that may be intrested in her- i will have to wait & see.

hi do you think its harder for us to get our wives blacked than we thought . i have put out several offers for bulls to contact me but nothing has happen . she really is a sexy women , and white guys dont leave her alone when she is out . does your wife shave her pussy , my does , it keeps her horny .

Some times
hi do you think its harder for us to get our wives blacked than we thought . i have put out several offers for bulls to contact me but nothing has happen . she really is a sexy women , and white guys dont leave her alone when she is out . does your wife shave her pussy , my does , it keeps her horny .

Have you seen the new photoshopped pics?

Send your sexy/dirty thoughts of my wife to me,i have told her to try BBC/bwc. To view photos look under photoshop,i really want my wife blacked & to turn into a white wife slut for bbc,i would get her ready for any dates she would have.I love the idea of white wives having black sex & still being married.[i want her to have a black boyfriend so he can fuck her when he wants.]

View attachment 2928 View attachment 2927
Uk also here

Back