Hot Soccer Mom looking for something new

Efrostri

Female
Hello, I am a 38 year old, married white woman. I guess u could call me a soccer Mom? Lol...I have always fantasized about being with a strong black man who is hung big where it counts and knows how to use it.

I have never been with a black man before so this is new for me. My husband does not know about my desires to be with BBC and he would not understand. I am looking to meet a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman right and can be discreet. I need to start off slow with chatting and texting before even thinking about meeting, but I know once I feel comfortable with u, I will want to meet as soon as possible.

image.jpg image.jpg

One more time, if u are really serious,
bout this fantasy can come true.But for or
long term//Tstud / be honest

Brother! Life style wide open these days
So some we'll.have. to share
peace! I only.go after sexy lady
Long term only! But she on hold"

Hello, I am a 38 year old, married white woman. I guess u could call me a soccer Mom? Lol...I have always fantasized about being with a strong black man who is hung big where it counts and knows how to use it.

I have never been with a black man before so this is new for me. My husband does not know about my desires to be with BBC and he would not understand. I am looking to meet a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman right and can be discreet. I need to start off slow with chatting and texting before even thinking about meeting, but I know once I feel comfortable with u, I will want to meet as soon as possible.

View attachment 448012 [A

Back