* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Another nice pic from B2W member @ohiobbcslut;

bath-time-156-jpg.468021

Someone messaged me and said the QoS tats on here weren't real and where could they find a woman with a real one.

Where is a real bonafied QoS BBC tat for you to that person who was looking for one and you know who you are.
tumblr_nbz2v6MV9a1tijs1do1_1280.jpg
My QoS tatt is real! I wanted a permanent tattoo, although i can understand why some ladies still use the temporary ones. When going out i still use a temp one myself on my pussy or tit sometimes as well, but glad i had it done for real! image.jpgimage.jpg

My QoS tatt is real! I wanted a permanent tattoo, although i can understand why some ladies still use the temporary ones. When going out i still use a temp one myself on my pussy or tit sometimes as well, but glad i had it done for real! View attachment 468926View attachment 468927
@Ann4BBC

I know your the real Bonafied deal hun, and you got VIP status at the club. Bartender send this woman a bottle of whatever her favorite ******* is, its on the Club Manager. :blackheart::rolleyes::blackheart:
photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the whole tattoo idea is very exciting...and have given it much thought. i think once my bulls baby is born and everything is out in the open...i might has well let everyone know that i belong to black men
That awesome babe- definitely a great way to christian the birth by getting that Tat on your ass, above your tits, clit or somewhere to let em know who you belong to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx bigblackbull76! Wont be the first time my QoS has got me a free *******, but all very welcome! X

Back