Hot P.A.W.G.S in the gym!!

KingTrey

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I dont know about you guys but im at the gym at least 4 times a week for 2-3 hours. One thing I just love is seeing lovely thick white women working out around me. Nice phat white ass in those yoga pants just bouncing around. They don't even know how hard this young blk cock is as I throw iron around. After lifting for a few hours I always finish up in the sauna with just my Nike compression leggings on. Let the ladies see a nice big bulge in there. Alpha male in their presence. Love to see a few phat asses in your work out clothes =)

Man, I know what you mean. At my school you ain't even gotta be in the gym to seem phat asses in yoga pants walking around. It's like half the girls you see. I end up doing something akin to birdwatching on my way to class, lol.

I work out at the YMCA in our area and I know I will not attract any longing sensual looks but you are right lot of big butt women there but notice them always flirting with the black guys there. Would say most are married too and even business professionals but still want the black mans attention.

Reactions: wit
I dont know about you guys but im at the gym at least 4 times a week for 2-3 hours. One thing I just love is seeing lovely thick white women working out around me. Nice phat white ass in those yoga pants just bouncing around. They don't even know how hard this young blk cock is as I throw iron around. After lifting for a few hours I always finish up in the sauna with just my Nike compression leggings on. Let the ladies see a nice big bulge in there. Alpha male in their presence. Love to see a few phat asses in your work out clothes =)
image.jpg Here you go sweets :)

Back