Hot Latina Looking For Serious Fuck

So........ IT happened. I'm preggers. Ive been a little shocked for the last few weeks. Just wanted to thank all you boys for the fun times, I have met some real sweethearts on here.and I will forever be a BBC loving Latina. not sure what to do now, but just want to say to everyone bigger will always be better! Love you all, MAMMI
Well its still a blessing to bad we never got to meet you would have made a sexy Valentine ;) Hang in there do you thing and everything will work out for the best

Well its still a blessing to bad we never got to meet you would have made a sexy Valentine ;) Hang in there do you thing and everything will work out for the best
GOD bless you and your future baby , things happen for a reason and i am sure you will be a great mom hope to hear and see you with that bundle of joy down the road..... much love from us all......BBC power forever......

Since I'm not willing to put pics up of a myself preggo now, I'm hoping some talented person will photoshop me from my posted pics and let me indulge in my fantasies??? Someone.

Since I'm not willing to put pics up of a myself preggo now, I'm hoping some talented person will photoshop me from my posted pics and let me indulge in my fantasies??? Someone.
Let me know what you want pssh girl you gonna have that baby out of you and then you be back in the game so dont even worry about ;)

I'd love to cum by and lick your pussy...... I'm pretty close to you ! Maybe lunch at the Yardhouse ?

Back