Hot IR public sighting

Jay15

Male
From
OH, US
I was at the Ohio State -Penn State football game last night. After the game at a popular hangout called the Varsity Club I saw three different hot blondes in third mid twenties get picked up and left with black men they just met. No white boys were successful. Is it that easy for black men? I was so turned on as I watched
I fantasize about my hot soccer mom wife getting picked up by black men

Any other hot recent IR public sightings recently?

I like looking at white women in public and wondering which one of them would have sex with a black man. I sometimes have to hide my erection. A few months ago i saw a hot white blonde woman in public and i immediately started to fantasize about how hot it would be to see her get fucked by a black man.

Lol sweetginny, do you like making white men jealous? Where i'm from people usually stare at white women/black men interracial couples. It's so taboo. It's the taboo factor that makes my cock hard.

I'm a white man and i think it's hot if a white woman dates a black man. I think more white women should start dating and have sex with black men. There are still alot of white women that are racist.

sorry if this upsets all you yanks out there, but the only envy i have for you and your country is that there are so many lovely Black Gods fucking married white woman.
We simply do not have your choice here were we live.

I was at the Ohio State -Penn State football game last night. After the game at a popular hangout called the Varsity Club I saw three different hot blondes in third mid twenties get picked up and left with black men they just met. No white boys were successful. Is it that easy for black men? I was so turned on as I watched
I fantasize about my hot soccer mom wife getting picked up by black men

Any other hot recent IR public sightings recently?

If it were that easy for black men to pick up white women, or any women for that matter, there wouldn't be black men on dating or hook up sites. Perception isn't always reality.

Back