Hot couple for BBC she is multiorgasmic squirter

azzlik

Male
Hot married couple, she is tall blonde with great as and nice legs and has had afew black lovers in her past but none since we were married. When we are making love I will fantacize to her that a BBC is fucking her and wants to fill her hot wet pussy with cumm. She invariably goes over the top and cumms hard and squirts a quart of juice all over me. I want to make that fantasy come true and of course be there to watch and maybe join in or bat cleanup!

Hot married couple, she is tall blonde with great as and nice legs and has had afew black lovers in her past but none since we were married. When we are making love I will fantacize to her that a BBC is fucking her and wants to fill her hot wet pussy with cumm. She invariably goes over the top and cumms hard and squirts a quart of juice all over me. I want to make that fantasy come true and of course be there to watch and maybe join in or bat cleanup!
bat clean up wow!SANY0039.JPG

I would love to see that nice BBC fill her juicy pussy with cream! Are you in Orlando? We get down there occasionally.

Back