Hot, Blonde Wife for Breeding This Weekend...

Hot Wife 4 BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey everyone, my wife will be ovulating this weekend and we both want to get her bred by a strong, think BBC (or preferable like 10, lol). Must be attractive, and have a think cock 8 inches or bigger. We're real and verified, be ready to verify with cock size and face pics pretty quickly. We can host or travel here in San Diego, please don't bother emailing if you're not local. Must be willing to take a, at-home rapid HIV test or show recent testing, and she will of course do the same. Let's make this happen and have some filthy fun! ; )

View media item 110958
View media item 101761
View media item 101480
View media item 101367

Hey everyone, my wife will be ovulating this weekend and we both want to get her bred by a strong, think BBC (or preferable like 10, lol). Must be attractive, and have a think cock 8 inches or bigger. We're real and verified, be ready to verify with cock size and face pics pretty quickly. We can host or travel here in San Diego, please don't bother emailing if you're not local. Must be willing to take a, at-home rapid HIV test or show recent testing, and she will of course do the same. Let's make this happen and have some filthy fun! ; )

View media item 110958
View media item 101761
View media item 101480
View media item 101367
Would love to bring your hot beautiful sexy wife I'm a std free BBC from California. Hmu if really interested. Thank u

View media item 110958
View media item 101761
View media item 101480
View media item 101367
Impregnating/knocking up is the easy part lord knows I have that 'problem' lol but would love to see UPDATES of all this. So far Miss @bostonbean is the only hotwife i seen get REAL Black Bred.

Back