hot asian wife

Hey aren't you the same as beauandsu? Lol....This asian or hubby has been wanting some bbc for a long time!

yes, i explained on my comments. i opened up one for su thinking she would be soon going black and i was going to let her have one account and me the other but she didn't go black even after promising me she would so i have two accounts. i have switched to this one since it has her more recent picture. the other picture of her is more than 20 years old when she was just a kid. now she is a mature mom so i thought i would switch to this one (which was going to be her's)

yes, i explained on my comments. i opened up one for su thinking she would be soon going black and i was going to let her have one account and me the other but she didn't go black even after promising me she would so i have two accounts. i have switched to this one since it has her more recent picture. the other picture of her is more than 20 years old when she was just a kid. now she is a mature mom so i thought i would switch to this one (which was going to be her's)

Tell your wife that she has nothing to worry about and that we're all rooting for her to finally go over to the "dark side". hehe

North Texas? very cool. But Mike, be careful about pushing her in this direction. There are some women who will do it just to please their husbands. And what fun is that, if they are not enjoying it? And there are some ladies who, because of religion or upbringing or whatever, will say they will go BBC and never will. I was married to a filipina for 16 years and am engaged to another one. No matter what your desires, it is not worth throwing your marriage away.

North Texas? very cool. But Mike, be careful about pushing her in this direction. There are some women who will do it just to please their husbands. And what fun is that, if they are not enjoying it? And there are some ladies who, because of religion or upbringing or whatever, will say they will go BBC and never will. I was married to a filipina for 16 years and am engaged to another one. No matter what your desires, it is not worth throwing your marriage away.
I agree, falcon. I have suggested it and told her I would like it but am not trying to ******* the issue. I think she will eventually do it but I want her to want it.

then start letting her post some posts , she need to be opened up by some bull , who will make her at ease and it will help your process into wanting her to try BBC....

I think you're right, straightdrop. Mike, you should start letting her chat with the bulls and also post some pics, too. Maybe you can "supervise" her while she's online to make sure everything goes well? You need to find someone that she is comfortable with. I think she's right on the cusp of wanting to try but is still hesitant. I think if you reassure enough times, she will feel ok. You have to built up the excitement of it all. That should get her interested.

I think you're right, straightdrop. Mike, you should start letting her chat with the bulls and also post some pics, too. Maybe you can "supervise" her while she's online to make sure everything goes well? You need to find someone that she is comfortable with. I think she's right on the cusp of wanting to try but is still hesitant. I think if you reassure enough times, she will feel ok. You have to built up the excitement of it all. That should get her interested.
good advice. thanks eyespy07

Back