HOT AND HORNY 50 YR OLD IN NJ

SAMR

Couple
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Had my first taste of black cock and now want more. Hubby was very excited and I had a lot of fun to say the least. It was just a blow job but loved the taste and power this BBC had over me. Also loved how it expanded my jaw as he pushed deeper and deeper. Now want to experience 2 big and very thick and very chocolate, professional men. Only seeking mature men and absolutely no thugs. I also have a fantasy for making an adult movie out of the session for my husbands and mine enjoyment. We want to savor the memory. Want men in tri state area or even Jamaica as we are planning a trip there soon. I always dress sexy and smell nice. Hope to hear from a couple of you to actually make it happen. 20150111_225820.jpg

Had my first taste of black cock and now want more. Hubby was very excited and I had a lot of fun to say the least. It was just a blow job but loved the taste and power this BBC had over me. Also loved how it expanded my jaw as he pushed deeper and deeper. Now want to experience 2 big and very thick and very chocolate, professional men. Only seeking mature men and absolutely no thugs. I also have a fantasy for making an adult movie out of the session for my husbands and mine enjoyment. We want to savor the memory. Want men in tri state area or even Jamaica as we are planning a trip there soon. I always dress sexy and smell nice. Hope to hear from a couple of you to actually make it happen. View attachment 626730
Wow. That seemed like an adventure! So what's the age limit that you are seeking?

First off I'm HIV- s of 7-25-2015.
Second. I don't plan on getting anyone pregnant.
Third I always have protected sex.
That is great. You should have no problems finding someone then. I think you are an attractive young man but I am seeking older gentleman.

Had my first taste of black cock and now want more. Hubby was very excited and I had a lot of fun to say the least. It was just a blow job but loved the taste and power this BBC had over me. Also loved how it expanded my jaw as he pushed deeper and deeper. Now want to experience 2 big and very thick and very chocolate, professional men. Only seeking mature men and absolutely no thugs. I also have a fantasy for making an adult movie out of the session for my husbands and mine enjoyment. We want to savor the memory. Want men in tri state area or even Jamaica as we are planning a trip there soon. I always dress sexy and smell nice. Hope to hear from a couple of you to actually make it happen. View attachment 626730

I'd love to give you your second taste and first feel of bbc!

Back