Horny House Wife

Teresa

Female
I was married going on ten years before I was interduced to Black Cock. Before I explain how that happened I will state why I was in a boring marriage. I was sexaully active at 13 yrs old and no virgin when I met my husband when I was 20.

We had been trying to have a baby sence we married when I was 21. When I turned 26 we invited my girlfriend and her boyfriend to move in with us. After a year went by my girlfriend got me interested in getting nude on cam and tease the guys.

One nite i was home alone teasing the guys online and had gotten very horny. I went to my room to get off. My girlfriend, boyfriend came home early and saw me naked and enjoying myself, so he went to his room and got undressed and walked into the and climbed into bed with me and started fucking me we enjoyed each other over a year, our little secert.

We moved out but my playing didnt stop and I had about 3 lovers beside my husband and I ended up pregnant at age 28. My husband never knew.

We needed a bigger space so we moved again and I was over 30. There was girl I met upstairs from my appartment, she was my age and dating black men. Well I met alot of her male black friends and boy was I getting turned on by them. My girlfriend knew I was in a boring marriage with my husband and asked if wanted to go out with her and her man and meet few hung black men, I said sure. She asked my husband if I could got out for drinks with her and her boyfriend. He said sure.

Well we did my hair and makeup, picked out a outfit a halter top, mini skirt black high heel boots she said no underware girl.

We arrived at the club two blk guys that were there together started buying me drinks and so I invited to sit with me. One on each side of me. One guy was kissing me and feeling my breast the other had his hand up under my skirt, rubbing my clit.

After a hour went by my girlfriend asked the guys if they wanted to take the party back to her place. I got in the car with my two new black male friends. I climbed into back seat with one of the guys, and started giving him head.

We arrived back at the appartment and I was ******* and very horny my girlfriend told the guys they and I could have her bedroom. We got into the room and the guys took off my clothes and theres . one got over my mouth and stuck his cock in my mouth. the other spread my legs and pushed his 12 inch cock deep into my pussie and started fucking away.

The two guys had fucked all my holes and filled them full of cum over and over again allnite long. It was about 6am when they finished. And got dressed and went home. So I did the same my appartment was just downstairs.

I walked in and climbed into bed, My husband woke up said my girlfriend kept her up fucking all nite, said they only just stopped, only if he knew it was me he heard in her bed getting laid. He said he was horny and started licking me and tasting my cummed filled pussie.

The guys took turns inviting me out and sending me home filled with there seed it wasnt til, I noticed I missed my period that I took a pregnacy test and found out I was pregnant, it was big surprise to my doctor when I kicked out twin dark black babies. My husband walked out on me that nite.

Back