Hoping to find a woman that isn't scared of my cock.

sitonthis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I'm a simple kind of guy who's just looking for a change in normal life. I'm in the military so I tend to take it one day at a time. I'm new to this kind of thing so I'm hoping to have a good time with whatever comes. I have a pic (Shower Pic) under Black Men Photos so let me know what everyone thinks. I'm all about hoping on a plane to travel so I have no issues traveling if it comes to finding someone or whoevers trying to have some good clean fun. Brian wpid-001_9_-590x1027[1].jpg

I'm a simple kind of guy who's just looking for a change in normal life. I'm in the military so I tend to take it one day at a time. I'm new to this kind of thing so I'm hoping to have a good time with whatever comes. I have a pic (Shower Pic) under Black Men Photos so let me know what everyone thinks. I'm all about hoping on a plane to travel so I have no issues traveling if it comes to finding someone or whoevers trying to have some good clean fun. Brian View attachment 192564
I would love to watch my wife get you to stand to attention.IMG_5815287167106.jpegIMG_20140410_235057.jpg

I'm a simple kind of guy who's just looking for a change in normal life. I'm in the military so I tend to take it one day at a time. I'm new to this kind of thing so I'm hoping to have a good time with whatever comes. I have a pic (Shower Pic) under Black Men Photos so let me know what everyone thinks. I'm all about hoping on a plane to travel so I have no issues traveling if it comes to finding someone or whoevers trying to have some good clean fun. Brian View attachment 192564
Soooooooo not scared!!!

Back