Honey I'm ........!

Opasan1

Male
From
IL, US
As you may have guessed, yes I do have a big pregnancy fetish and not a day goes by that I don't think of my wife carrying some other guys baby. It is just so exciting to me. Even when I am about to cum in her I look at the pleasure in her face and imagine that I am some other guy about to spray her womb with potent sperm!

Let me say that fantasy is one thing and reality is clearly another and having a baby is not for amusement. That being said, I feel that if it did happen that I would more than accept it and raise it as my own. I would love to hear from other on here who perhaps share my thoughts, have maybe even discussed it with the wife whether in role play or seriously. What was her view on it?

Also, from those that did get pregnant. What was the reaction of your hubby or wife? Did it cause any family complications whether it was immediate family or extended family.

Please share all your thoughts and comments and experiences. Just love discussing this topic! I apologize to those that are not into this as I know it has probably been discussed already.

Nick

The first time I was able to convince my wife to try a bbc she got so into that she forgot to condom and 40 minutes later when he said he was about to cum she rode him harder to finish another orgasm. I had not had sex with her in weeks and when we did I made sure I didn't risk it. Sure enough, her first bbc impregnated her. We both shared the responsibility for it right away. I am the one that begged her to fuck him and even mentioned how a creampie was hot. She knew she should have used protection or at least jumped off. It was absolutely the most amazing and beautiful sex I have ever seen or been apart of. We were both a little nervous about us having a mixed baby at first because we live in hillbilly central and her family are extremely racist. But we wanted another baby and it was created out of love and we did do it together. I was totally blown away getting to see her make a baby with him and getting to see her body change. There is something mystical and beyond words about knowing she was carrying his baby. After the initial surprise and planning I found myself extremely proud and even honoured. Honestly that man owned my wife. She still wants him, get horny thinking of him and masturbates to him. Seven years later. His name is still mentioned a few times a week... Unfortunately we had a miscarriage 3 months in. :'( . He lived out of town and we met with him a few more times after but had no luck. We never let him know about making her pregnant. We lost contact with him a few years ago but we are still looking. If we find him, she is ready. We both want/feel like we need and it is owed to have his baby.

What does your wife think? Do you want your wife black bred or from another white guy. Easier to get away with a white baby, but obvious if it is bi-racial. Hot fantasy and some go through with it. IF you have spoke about all the pros and cons and agree it is what you both want then try the pregnancy risk game - it will blow your cock off lol

My first wife was 3 months pregnant when she told me that the baby might not be mine but might be her Hispanic co workers I was stunned and she said just thought you should know in case a Hispanic looking baby came out

My first wife was 3 months pregnant when she told me that the baby might not be mine but might be her Hispanic co workers I was stunned and she said just thought you should know in case a Hispanic looking baby came out

I must admit this is a fantasy of mine as well one that I want to happen for real I am financially equipped to handle a baby at this point in my career. All I am looking for is a couple to to this with but this is a shot in the dark to find a couple willing to do more than just fantasies

As you may have guessed, yes I do have a big pregnancy fetish and not a day goes by that I don't think of my wife carrying some other guys baby. It is just so exciting to me. Even when I am about to cum in her I look at the pleasure in her face and imagine that I am some other guy about to spray her womb with potent sperm!

Let me say that fantasy is one thing and reality is clearly another and having a baby is not for amusement. That being said, I feel that if it did happen that I would more than accept it and raise it as my own. I would love to hear from other on here who perhaps share my thoughts, have maybe even discussed it with the wife whether in role play or seriously. What was her view on it?

Also, from those that did get pregnant. What was the reaction of your hubby or wife? Did it cause any family complications whether it was immediate family or extended family.

Please share all your thoughts and comments and experiences. Just love discussing this topic! I apologize to those that are not into this as I know it has probably been discussed already.

Nick

Would be more then happy to discuss my own experiences, but I'm usually reluctant to share them so publicly, people tend to quickly judge and my family and I have had more then enough of that fun human reaction. So feel free to message me and we can chat away more discretely. :)

While I wouldn't say we have a preg fettish, we typically play bare with single guys. While we aren't trying to get pregnant, if it happens, it happens and we are prepared to carry to term in that situation and raise the baby. We are comfortable with mixed race children and actually already have two, though it was from before we got together. She has conceived other times as well but they didn't make it... It happens though. Maybe it is because we need stronger, more potent genetics.

The odds are slim of my GF getting pregnant at all due to fibrous growths in her tubes. She recently looked into surgery to have them cleaned out making it easier for her to have a baby.

As it is now, she doesn't take any birth control nor does she make her current BBC wear a condom. I don't wear a condom either but I also don't cum inside her.

It's exciting because the chance is still there and since only black cum goes inside her if she dies become pregnant the baby will be black.

im so glad you put in the line 'having a baby is not for amusement.' as fun and exciting as a fantasy it is. if you are not fully committed to bringing a baby into this world and raising it right, it should remain a fantasy

I couldn't agree more with you. I love everything about the possibility of eventually watching my wife with other men. Having sex does carry its risks of getting pregnant and I have taken that into consideration when I finally decided to bring this fantasy up to my wife. Mentally I spent a lot of time thinking about this lifestyle/fantasy and not a day goes by that I don't get excited picturing my lovely wife enjoying herself with her new found sexual freedom and a swollen belly to boost.

I think with most fantasies once a guy or girl comes down from their sexual hi and finishes master aging and cums, the fantasy fades and if asked then would they still want to go through with their fantasy they would probably say no.
I carry those same wants even after I come down from my hi and that in its self is reassurance that I want her to go through with it and take this journey together with me.

Thoughts?

My wife did get pregnant from either her regular black lover or a young black kid she pick up at a club. We had no way to know. It wasn't fun. We knew the risk, we both loved the excitement of her men takening her bareback. We knew we wanted ******* but were young and not ready to start a family.
Abortion?

Back