Honesty

Dream Hubby

Couple
I am a middle aged husband to a hot 50 year old wife. She gets hotter and hotter and I get chubbier and chubbier. I am not small, but I know she wants more. Over the last several years we have realized many fantasies and dreams. A little over a year ago, she helped me realize my fantasy of being a cuckold and took a boy friend for a time. It was hot and I loved it.

More recently she has begun to refeal the possability of wanting her next boy friend to be unique. Comments and questions about what black men are like in the locker room and the purchase of a new black dildo are making me wonder. I know I have wanted to see her "Taken" by a large professional type BBC.

I know I dont satisfy her because in 19 years of marriage, she has never once cum from me being inside her, I always have to stroke or suck her off. The only other time she has cum is when she has her huge toys inside of her touching where I cant reach.

Anyway, that is me and why I am here. If anyone would like to comment or contact, feel free. Will try and post a variety of things. Pics will be rare, I dont mind exposing myself or her for that matter, but in her job, if the wrong people found out, she would get fired in a heart beat.

I am a middle aged husband to a hot 50 year old wife. She gets hotter and hotter and I get chubbier and chubbier. I am not small, but I know she wants more. Over the last several years we have realized many fantasies and dreams. A little over a year ago, she helped me realize my fantasy of being a cuckold and took a boy friend for a time. It was hot and I loved it.

More recently she has begun to refeal the possability of wanting her next boy friend to be unique. Comments and questions about what black men are like in the locker room and the purchase of a new black dildo are making me wonder. I know I have wanted to see her "Taken" by a large professional type BBC.

I know I dont satisfy her because in 19 years of marriage, she has never once cum from me being inside her, I always have to stroke or suck her off. The only other time she has cum is when she has her huge toys inside of her touching where I cant reach.

Anyway, that is me and why I am here. If anyone would like to comment or contact, feel free. Will try and post a variety of things. Pics will be rare, I dont mind exposing myself or her for that matter, but in her job, if the wrong people found out, she would get fired in a heart beat.

I have to say that is truly sad. If you are being honest and she has never cum from you being inside her, either you are among the 1% who are INCREDIBLY small or you are totally doing something wrong. READ MAN!!!!

I have to say that is truly sad. If you are being honest and she has never cum from you being inside her, either you are among the 1% who are INCREDIBLY small or you are totally doing something wrong. READ MAN!!!!

Dont know I am SMALL, would say average. Doing something wrong, that could be. Even when stroking her by hand it takes the longest time. Usually about 30 minutes of stroking to finally get her wet and really horny. Then its another 10-30 depending on how horny she was to begin with. Being inside her, I just cant last that long, even after cumming several times I cant last that long.

Dude, you seriously need to read on how to satisfy a woman. I am avg. 5.5 (but thicker than average). I am not trying to brag, but I have had married women who i was with in college (well before their marriage) say I was the best they ever had.
You need to read or watch videos. Are you a fan of bittorrent? If so, you can get all kinds of books and videos on there.
If you are not a fan of bittorrent, you need to search for the "Better Sex" guides. They have all kinds of topics for BOTH of you.
If your marriage is rocky now (I suspect it is considering the description you gave), introducing a 3rd party, especially someone who is better hung and has a ton more stamina than you, will only hasten a divorce.

Dude, you seriously need to read on how to satisfy a woman. I am avg. 5.5 (but thicker than average). I am not trying to brag, but I have had married women who i was with in college (well before their marriage) say I was the best they ever had.
You need to read or watch videos. Are you a fan of bittorrent? If so, you can get all kinds of books and videos on there.
If you are not a fan of bittorrent, you need to search for the "Better Sex" guides. They have all kinds of topics for BOTH of you.
If your marriage is rocky now (I suspect it is considering the description you gave), introducing a 3rd party, especially someone who is better hung and has a ton more stamina than you, will only hasten a divorce.

I would not agree that we are on the rocks. On the contrary, if we were not solid enough as a couple I would not even consider this beyond a fantasy.

Back